It started with StarCraft. There was some kind of game going on, but the enemy kept using these weird things I'd never seen before that would completely devastate me then fly away.

Switch to church musical practice. Some conflict about my hat, nothing serious. I was practicing with Phillip, lead part in last year's musical. We were dancing a dance that I didn't know, so I was just doing what he did. Then we all went outside of the church (there were more people now, mostly kids) and out into some beautiful garden that shouldn't have been there. I carried something with one other person across a parking lot in my jacket - it had started raining fairly hard. Met some black people who had also carried stuff at the destination - it had an overhang, so we waited there for a while, out of the rain.

Somehow we all got to some kind of showerhouse or something, apparently owned by my grandparents, but they were nowhere to be seen. There were some kind of dispenser machines on the wall, but their instructions were in Korean. People started acting like they were going to take showers. I wandered off to explore a bit more.

Flash to outside. Somebody is complaining about the quality of the shower, and how there were flowers growing through the cracks of the floor in the shower-room-thing. The person who (apparently) built or maintains or SOMETHINGs the shower place drives up in a black car, and annoyed-person and owner-person start arguing. Owner-person is some kind of giant insect, I perceive.

Of course, this leads to war in the streets of a damp, industrial city. After dark. StarCraft takes the stage - there are Guardians and Seige Tanks running around. The side that I'm on seems to be losing... but I'VE read the spoilers, and know how to win - I pick up a building with a caged door and (somehow) trap the leader of the other side (the giant insect-owner person, who I now perceive has light red tentacles and is female.) Then I lock it in place by pushing it down through the top of another, indestructible building. The top of the "cage" is open, and it seems like the insect-thing could just fly out - it has wings - but it doesn't.

A deep, dark dungeon. Insect-thing is struggling at bonds, and some nasty person who I truly don't approve of is planning to torture it and kill it for some reason. The nasty person has filled insect-thing's entrapment, in which it (actually she) is bonded, with matches, and is trying to light them to incinerate her, but can't find any other working matches. A little candle is placed by insect- thing for no good reason. By this time she's wailing and pleading and depressing me greatly. She reaches over with some tentacles and extinguishes the candle, then tears free (I perceive she's badly wounded now) and rushes over to a set of bars, locking her in, which now, somehow lead to the outside world, where it is day, screaming "My egg! I've got to lay my egg! Mama doesn't care as long as I get some before I die!" With that she grabs the bars with her tentacles and spews an egg out of her mouth, into the outside (I wonder now if that will cause her to die, but I never see her again throughout the rest of the dream).

Little, grinning, flying blobs follow the egg. Both they and it look like they're made out of clay. There are people in the street, but nobody seems to notice. The egg is slimy and blue-green.

From out of my line of vision, the egg hatches. What hatches out of it?

GUMBY.

There is an ending scene with Gumby and some other clay-made things. One of them is very large and red and is tearing a clay car apart. Some of the others are doing similar things, but most are just standing there, maybe waving. Letters flash: "Claymation done by H. G. Wells studios."

Below are two of the dreams that I have had over the years. I cannot remember the dates.

Dream One: I am in the living room of my parent's house. There is a real doctor handing me a stick. Tied to the end of the stick is a string, and stuck to the end of the string is a big piece of wax. The doctor intstructs me to fling the wax towards a nearby window. After I do this, he asks me what has happened. I give him different answers to the question, but each time I answer, he tells me that I am dreadfully wrong. So finally I say, "The wax stuck to the glass." And the doctor jumps up in excitement, clapping his hands and declaring, "Yes! Yes! You are right!" He has the strange foreign accent of Dr. Ruth, to make things even more scary.

Dream Two: I am in a large, king sized bed. The room is pitch black, so dark that I cannot see my hand in front of my face. I feel like in this dream I am about eight years old. And even though the room is pitch black, I know that there are wild animals running around the bed. There is a kangaroo, a monkey, and lots of strange rainforest sounds. To the right of the bed, a huge alarm clock with glowing red letters reads "5:59". And when the red letters change to "6:00", they trigger the alarm. But just as the buzzer starts to go off, a large bullfrog on my chest bites my nipple until it hurts... and I wake up. After waking up I realize that (1) it was just a dream; (2) frogs don't have teeth to bite me with; and (3) to my discomfort, the exact nipple that was bitten in the dream actually hurts right now, in my awakened state! How bizarre.

As the dream begins, I find myself in our family's Dodge Intrepid with my mother and my sister. Mom begins to drive very erratically, much to my dismay. She starts going at an incredible speed, and the scenery passes by in a blur. She then crosses over the median into the oncoming traffic. I'm really frightened by this, and I begin yelling at my mom to stop this insanity and pull over, but she does not listen to me. On down the road I see this huge dump truck coming straight towards us. My mother plays chicken with the truck up until the very last moment. She then runs the car off the left-hand side of the road, over a cliff.

Somehow, the three of us are ejected from the car in opposite directions. I land in a deep pool of water (a reoccurring element in my dreams), and swim my way to the shore. I begin to shout at the top of my lungs to locate my mom and sister. I hear their replies and I make my way through a forest to find them.

When we are reunited, we discover that there is no way back up the the road from where we are. We're trapped down at the bottom of this canyon-thing. Luckily, Michael Jordan appears to give us passage out of this place. He waves his hand and this table rises from the ground with three bowls of Lucky Charms cereal on it. He informs us that to escape this place we must each eat all the freeze-dried marshmallows in our respective bowls of cereal without eating a single wheat piece.

I felt up to the challenge since, I had much experience in that area. My mom, however, did not. My sister ate all her marshmallows and magically disappeared to somewhere (a safe place I suppose), but when my mom decided to go she accidentally ate a wheat piece. A moment after she did Michael Jordan frowned and shook his head. He apologized as my mother was sucked into a crack in the ground. I tried to hold onto her hand as she fell, but there was nothing i could do for her (being unable to help my mother in a time of need is also a reoccurring theme in my dreams). I didn't dwell much on her though. I went on and ate my marshmallows.

Suddenly, I found myself wearing a hot and stuffy wolf costume, and I was carrying what appeared to be a lightsaber. Several of my friends, in storm trooper outfits, decided they should attack me, so I ran away from them. I ended up tripping and falling down some stairs, and when I looked up, my friend Jeff threw a thermal detonator at me. And then I awoke.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.