Help. The media and E2 have invaded my dreams.

EXT. A STREET IN CHINATOWN, BUT A RIVER TAKES THE PLACE OF THE ROAD. EVENING.

A group of people including myself, a good friend's ex-girlfriend, a poor man's Bruce Lee, and several others approach. We all have Mad Ninja Skillz. Neon signs glow along the street.

We shoot arrows from bows. They fly true across the water, and strong cords unwind behind them. The arrows stick into exterior walls.

Several of us climb our ropes and enter the upper floors of buildings.

INT. A MIDDLE CLASS LIVING ROOM.

An elderly Chinese man gives me an urn. I return by the ropes. Unseen enemies shoot at me.

FADE.

EXT. A POST-APOCALYPTIC SETTING, RUINS OF FACTORIES AND BUILDINGS. VAST CLOUDS OF SMOKE RISE UP IN THE DISTANCE. EVENING.

A large winnebago approaches.

INT. WINNEBAGO. IT RESEMBLES A SMALL PLANE WITHIN.

Two Sheds drives. His passengers include Lex Luthor and Rupert Giles.1

Luthor and Giles argue about each other's motivation for participating in whatever this group intends.

EXT. A LARGE, CRUMBLING RUIN OF A MUSEUM.

Two Sheds, Giles, Luthor, I, and possibly others enter the museum.

INT. A STARK, PHOSPORESCENT WHITE LABYRINTH. THE COLOR MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO DETERMINE THE LOCATION OF WALLS OR THE DIRECTION OF HALLS.

A white shadow moves against the white walls.

A feeling of dread overcomes me. We must escape the shadow.

I awake.

1. Curiously, it's the version of Luthor from Smallville, which I rarely watch. However, I have been compared at various times to both fictional characters. None of this explains Two Shed's appearance. He messaged me to let me know he was amused by the thought of driving two fictional characters in a winnebago with a cockpit.