The Carlosian Dream Project

Part Eight

See: Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four, Part Five, Part Six, and Part Seven

NOTE: At the time of it's revelation, this appears to be the prologue segment, or the begining of this dream saga.

The Dark Alley

The Dark Alley is still, quiet, and undisturbed.

A light moisture, coats the pavement, making the place damp, and sleek looking.

A lone street lamp, flickers, as it's mercury filament cracks and wains.

Finally, the tired street lamp sparks, and dies as the darkness consumes the dark alley.
The only light, comming from the outside street, giving a partial glow of twilight to half of the alley.
The other half is in darkness.

A lone figure stands in the darkness and enters the shadow.

Standing between the Darkness and the Twilight the trench coat clad figure stands quietly, silent against the peaceful darkness.

The Baron of Darkness has entered the Dark Alley.

BaronCarlos stands alone, as always.
The shadows cast from his Black Fedora Hat cover his face in darkness, leaving his identity an enigma.

Carlos waits patiently, for Destiny to play her hand.

A whisper from the Darkness alerts Baron Carlos, the forces of the light have made a move, and it is time for the Dark Knight to react.

With his black trench coat billowing behind him, the dark figure races into the realm of grey.

See: Part Eight: Interpretation

Part 9

Ooo..

Scary monochrome blue environment. Stuck in a wicker chair, spinning around and can't figure out how to get up.

Then my dream being floats up into a cloud and wanders over to this drug house that owes me money. I go in and Tiny is there.. but he is not Tiny, he looks like Andy. Neither of them don't live there IRL. Hrm.

Hear door slam.. and someone walks out with a bag of books that are mine.. Which is good because I love my books. And then Tiny says that the man who owes me money isn't there even though I saw him through a window to another room... Hrm. I contemplate stomping both of their balls, but realize that the hatred isn't worth it. Those people are no good. (Well Tiny IRL is good, but in this dream he was BAD!) Hrm. It all made no sense. But I got my books back! and that is good.
previous / next

  • My parents’ house. Julie had new bands on her braces and they were driving her crazy. She figured they cost her $15 a minute.

    Jason Stump / Jason Murtage / Jerry O’Donnell was there and cornered me in the house. Sneering, whispering. Said it would be best if I didn’t eat much, but it would be all right he supposed if I had a little ice water. I followed him outside and repeated it loudly to everyone, then threw a glassful of ice water in his face. His shock was priceless but in minutes I was trying to justify myself to him, frantic. Trying to prove I wasn’t wasted. What are you doing now, he wanted to know, what are you doing with your life? I’m just getting started with my life. I’m barely out of school. I haven’t had much time to begin anything. What am I, 26? He said he was 18. Both ages were a lie. He would not listen. Would not believe I had wasted my time and grown lazy and useless. Bastard bastard. He gave me a carcass and it was poisoned. The children would not stop playing with the electric lines until I screamed at them to hit the ground in formation. They were terrified; he laughed and laughed.

  • Walking through the toy store my camera made an ugly noise but I fixed whatever was wrong. Pictures of Dan / Casey / knarphie, he kept changing. Do you have enough blankets, he said. Yes, thank you. Well, if you need more, I have extras you can borrow.

  • helping someone build a website and I hadn’t the faintest idea how, so I decided not to charge them for it
  • Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.