These fragments were all originally connected in some coherent fashion, but I dont know how.

I drove past the courthouse in the rain to the railway gates. To do this I had to drive the car on the two left hand wheels only. When I got there, I couldn't go back because the car wouldn't tip over onto two wheels again. I got a lift back from the railway gates from somebody I knew. He was able to drive back normally.

* * *

I am standing outside a dark, badly varnished door in a vaguely institutional corridor with two people, waiting for something. Suddenly a woman appears, and then collapses. A moment later, more people arrive. A senior member of staff from my old school is among them, and begins performing emergency surgery on her throat. Incidentally he looks, as in real life, just like Captain Black from Captain Scarlet vs. The Mysterons in a bad suit.

When he has finished, we ask him how he knew the necessary medical techniques to save her. He explains that he studied emergency medicine after a friend of his, who was a priest, "Tried to perform the Second Commandment using two candles instead of one, and ... just lost the will to live.".

This led to a brief interlude where two voices discussed either: a) Whether there had ever been a nudist Pope, or possibly b) Whether or not it was possible for the Pope to be naked. This was accompanied by a stick figure with a Bishop's hat doing jumping jacks.

* * *

Tom is unfolding a white paper tissue, which has a tiny red spot on each square that he unfolds. He keeps saying "Oh God, whose blood is this? Whose blood is this? Is it mine?" over and over again, even when we assure him that it isn't his. He continues unfolding the tissue for some time, but the apparent surface area does not increase.

* * *

On a badly tuned TV, which fills my vision:

Narrator: "It's 1984, and America has had just about as much of George W. Bush fever as it can stand."

At the same time, the opening credits of Here's Soooojie! run. It is a chat show hosted by George W. Bush. I know that this is the spearhead of George W. Bush’s election campaign.

Bush is clearly in a drunken stupor. His guest is Bob Hoskins, who looks like he has swallowed a beach ball. For some reason, he appears in black and white. He also looks like he has been drugged. The set is that of the infamous Kennedy-Nixon live TV debate, but done out in a horrible orange/brown colour. The background seems to have some kind of glitter on it. They sit slumped in silence until I wake up.

I think the first fragment was connected to the other, but not consecutively. Whatever.

I was driving around in some mountianous terrain. There was something on the radio about the weather patterns changing, and the consequences to the population of Earth. The views of the mountians were amazing.


This is one of the most detailed dreams I've ever had.

I was all dressed up to go to "Orientation Night" at the college I was going to be attending. This was being held in some building, and I had the the address on a scrap of paper. While walking around some buildings, trying to find the address on the slip of paper, some guy with a skateboard tried to accuse me of attempting to break into his apartment. I got the feeling that I knew this guy from somewhere (possibly another dream?). When I asked him if he could help me find where I needed to go, he kept bitching about being late for a meeting, white rabbit style. He thumbed me in a direction, and I started walking.

The direction the skater gave me put me on the right sreet, but at the wrong end. The road I was walking on forked into two others. They had names but I don't remember what they were. The three streets all came together inside of some sort of grocery store/market thing. As I was turning around to go the way I was supposed to, a fat guy pushed me into a rack of stuff and demanded my money. He didn't say money and used some other nonsense word, but I understood. I "strongly suggested" for him to fuck off, but he didn't understand. I yelled at him some more, and he finally got the hint, and started chasing me around the market. He chased me through the meat/frozen food isle and we were throwing things at each other. I remember he threw some bottles and I threw at least one frozen turkey, breaking one of the glass freezer case doors.

An older lady in a kisok started yelling at us to stop. For some reason she knew my last name, but kept calling me "Jan" (J=Y like in the Germanic languages) and I don't remember his name, but it sounded Scandinavian. After yelling at us for a while, we stopped runnning around, and she demanded an explaination. I kept thinking that I should bolt before the cops came because of all the stuff we trashed, but I didin't. My only reply to her demand for an explaination was "We had an altercation", and he replied "Yes, we had an altercation". She pulled out a scrap of paper with some sort of official looking statement, which we both signed without reading or questioning. This is the point where my alarm went off.

All of the above took place over about an hour, but it seemed a lot longer, especially the second one.


heh, better late than never

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.