previous next

i had a very restless night.

There was some kind of celebration going on. I believe only my sister, and a mystery relative were there. There was wine, and I decided to have a few drinks. The scenery seemed to change from a middle floor of some skyscraper that was under construction, which happened to be located in the middle of nowhere, to some other place which I don't think I really can describe. Now the weird thing was the wine, because I don't drink . I decided it was a huge celebration of some sort, even though there were only 2 people there.

I had 2 drinks, a white whine (which tasted half sweet and half disgusting), and a red whine (which was really thick and sweet). I was expecting that would be enough to feel a buzz, but all that happened is that it became harder to concentrate on any given detail, and even then, not so much so.

Some other stuff happened which I really don't remember at all. Something that happened on a wheat field (that I also don't remember very well), then I woke up to my roommate blowing his nose very loudly, which seems to happen whenever he wakes up before me (which luckily, only occurs on the weekends).

Oh, and I also woke up Sunday it was Sunday, not Saturday. Perhaps my dream took place on a Saturday?

This is really odd, here lately I have been having lots of wierd dreams, and I rarely dream.

I was in some kind of a park, a state park, that was familiar, I had been there before.
I was with my girlfriend, at this park, and it seems that some drug dealers were chasing after us.
We managed to make it back to her house, where I store my firearms. The scene instantly switched to us making an exchange of firepower. They would shoot we would shoot, and that was just about it. All of a sudden, I was raising my shotgun up in the air, yelling and celebrating.
I suddenly appeared in a very fancy resteraunt that I like.
Where we toasted our victory, and we went on with our day.

That's just wierd....

- / +

  • We were all exhausted, been walking around town all day. We all went to the bathroom to wash our faces and then realized we were late for the wedding. It was outside, in a quarry. I felt ridiculous not having had time to fix my makeup or put on the right shoes - my dress was green and simple but my shoes were red sparkly Dorothy shoes, and I knew people thought I as being ostentatious.

    I walked quickly to the back, where I had to sit at the head table, during the ceremony. Too many people were watching me so I moved back farther to the kids' area, which was like a little low mesa coming out of the ground. I sat on the ground with Robin, who was so sad all of a sudden. I urgently had to pee, but when I got halfway across the quarry the priest sighed, and I knew I was holding up the whole wedding. I was terribly embarrassed and told him to go on ahead. I was only gone two minutes but when I got back the whole thing was over, but I didn't care because I had no idea who was getting married anyway.

  • I was preoccupied with organizing some tiny things that had fallen out of my suitcase, coins or buttons, but realized it was useless, there was too much else to do. My parents and brother and I were moving into a one-room house and I could not imagine how we were going to manage it.

    I went to look at the closets, which were a whole wing of the house. The closet I wanted had high ceilings and was about 15 feet square and was lined with dozens of photographs from Star Wars, a scene I had never seen before, a battle scene with Jabba the Hutt in which he bared all his hundred fangs right before he died. The guy who put them up said it was his tribute to his father, with a bitter laugh. There were dresses left in the closet, most of them beautiful ball gowns, but one crazy one that didn't make much sense - it was one huge fabric flower and not much cloth around it - it only would have gone down to my crotch - and it was about 6 feet wide, and translucent. I pranced around behind it for a while.

    I asked my dad about the tv and vcr in the corner, and he said the owners would be coming to reclaim their stuff in the morning. I thought it was unfair that they hadn't cleared out already, and set to figuring out what I could steal. I looked through the chest of art supplies and was surprised at the high quality of the brushes and so forth - if these people had been able to afford real art supplies, why had they been living in one room? The only thing I stole was a hand-powered drill/screwdriver.

    The Scottish man was leaving and he was displeased with something my brother had done. Noah was suddenly about 8 and not really my brother, but for dream purposes that's how I thought of him. The Scottish man said "Give me your hands." and then he pinched my brother's hands at the fleshy part, hard, his huge strong worker's hands, and my brother was stonefaced from trying not to show the pain. He let go and my brother nodded and ran off. My father was watching and was not pleased with this, the two argued and finally my father pushed the Scottish man and he fell down against the wall.

    I hadn't said anything, was just watching, but the Scottish man lashed out at me. "Tell your father you have doubts about his moral beliefs! Tell him!" he screamed. It was true; my father was a Man of God and I had issues with parts of his doctrine but at least he understood now was not the time, and he made the Scottish man leave.

  • Talking to my brother on the phone, the split-screen thing happened and I could see him. He was crying but trying not to sound like it. He was so miserable there. I don't know if he was in jail or in an institution or just away at camp, but it was somewhere far away that was not right for him. I told him I would see what I could do. I hung up and called the lawyer but she wasn't home. I drove around the Kmart parking lot trying to find her, but no luck. I found a colleague of hers, a woman with red hair and rough skin. I sat down in a lawn chair in the parking lot and asked her cautiously if she knew where the lawyer was. She was leery of me and guarded with her response, but I convinced her I hadn't been sent by her ex-husband. Right when she was about to tell me something useful, a cop showed up and said quietly, "Listen, don't volunteer any information, I only want to know if you agree one hundred percent with this information."
  • At dinner, Reese Witherspoon kept ordering vodka, but it didn't look like vodka, it looked like soufflés. She scooped them out of the dish with a spoon and plopped them on the table in a heap, then threw the dishes across the gigantic table, spattering everyone. No one seemed to have a problem with this, but I yelled at her and told her to stop being such a drunk baby. She glared at me but had nothing to say, kept piling the soufflés into a pile that never grew bigger.

Ok, so I didn't actually have this dream this morning. It was sometime this month, and I've been away from Everything, and (understandably) didn't write down the date. So, I'm putting it here anyway. :)

I recently got my first speeding ticket which sucked. Big time. So now I'm taking Defensive Driving online. Which is cool, 'cuz I can do it whenever it's convenient. But it's still a freekin' 6 hour chunk out of my time to watch and read the world's absolutely most mundane materials.

Anyawy, I'm getting off topic. I have this dream that I'm following this truck down a road. It's out in the middle of nowhere, in the dead of night. The truck speeds through a yellow light. I stayed behind it the whole time, and the light turns red JUST as I pass under it. But, there were no cars around, so no big deal, right?

Wrong. A policeman appears out of nowhere. Pulls me over, and gives me a ticket. "But, officer, I couldn't see the light until we were IN the intersection, the truck was so tall." etc, etc.

No help. So, the bastard gave me a speeding ticket while I was taking Defensive Driving, and I can't take it again, this'n goes on my permanent record. And, since I'm a male under 25, my insurance blows through the roof.

... I wake up fuming. That fucking bastard! It took me a good 3 minutes to calm myself down and reiterate that it was just a dream.

Next time I have a very realistic dream, I hope it causes euphoria instead of just pissing me off.

Today I remembered why afternoon naps are a bad idea for me. The line between sleeping and being awake always blurs. All of these dreams happened in a two-hour time period.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.