I'm a little vague on all the details of this dream, but I think at first I was Denton in Deus Ex. Specifically, I think I dreamed myself into one of the Paris levels, which would explain some things. At any rate, at some point, the world just sort of died under me, and suddenly I was a Flatlander on a black-and-white paper world. There was a splotch on the paper with the word 'France' on it. For whatever reason, somebody there decided to attack me. So they fired a missile... but the missile was a 3-dimensional object. I watched it from some outside vantage point as it went off "Flatland" and I could see its arc and trajectory and everything while I was moving on the Flatland, so I was able to avoid it. And then when it hit the ground it... bounced. And then went back into 3D-space at an entirely new arc. This happened several times, each time coming remarkably close to me; until finally it bounced, went into the air, and came back down on France, and then promptly exploded.

Using Freudian dream analysis techniques, I've determined this means I subconsciously want to be a four-star general who's had a bad experience with escargot.

I dreamt a few weeks into the future. Apparently I had just arrived back from a visit to a distant and terrible place and I was having dinner at a restaurant similar to the Ajax's in Oxford, MS. There was an urgent message about the world in general I had to tell everyone, but all my friends were ignoring me to watch Green Acres. They just stared and laughed, so I ate my mashed potatoes.

Then I suddenly realized we were seated next to this back room, which I had assumed was the kitchen, but in reality it was a holding cell for the police. The police kindly let their prisoner come and eat with us while they watched him from the door. So, Henry Rollins sat at our table and stoically ate his food. We were trying to cheer him up since he seemed upset (not incredibly crazy angry, just upset) that he was being held by the police. He was also having mashed potatoes.

The only thing he laughed at was when my friend said "Oh! This must be the WHEEL of Fortune!"

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.