I'm swinging on the swings at my old elementary school with my 5th grade best friend, Brian. Brian keeps swinging higher and higher, and I'm yelling at him to stop. He swings high enough, and when the swing comes down, he's gone.

I start to walk towards the school. It changes into my high school. The field I was walking on disappears into space, the high school is floating. I trip on a rock, and suddenly I'm somewhere else.

For a moment, I'm just floating alone in space.

I'm in my friend Alina's family kitchen, underneath the counter. When someone opens the cabinet, I hand them things. They seem to open the cabnet quite frequently. I feel like I'm falling, and then...

I'm lying in the basement of my sister's house with my nephew, Thomas, and his friends. They're smoking pot. I suddenly feel old and useless.

Nap dreams are severely underrated.

Little boy is crouched at the edge of a pond, feet dug into the sand. Little girl sits behind him, impatient. Little boy is throwing rocks at minnows that he can't catch, and he wheezes audibly.

He shouts at her "Hey! I need my inhaler!"
She shuffles in her bag, and says "I...I don't know what you're talking about."
"It was in the bag- you know I have trouble breathing."
She looks around herself nervously and says "What bag?"

He throws another rock into the water and gets up, turns around. There's a woman's sweater lying on the ground, but the little girl is gone. Little boy turns back to watch the minnows.

Old man standing by the edge of a pond, feet dug into the sand.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.