Dark room, (movies?) Warm, drowsing. He is not supposed to touch me and never has before but now he does, arm chest belly. I am trying to tell him to stop. He is not supposed to be doing this. Sluggish alarm seeps through me but I cannot leap up and I cannot shout, at most I manage to murmur Stop.

If he would be asked for testimony later, he could truthfully say that I did not protest. Still this does not spur me into motion. Slip under the waistband of my skirt, wander to my hips. I am thinking I could fall asleep. Fingers are light, nimble mere tapping, like he has been waiting to catch me off guard for months.

This weakness, you understand, is not half-hearted horror. It is something else. Fatalistic. Like I knew it was coming and I encouraged it and now I get what I deserve. I don't even have to hear the words as he'd say them, I know them myself. Indeed, he could even be proud of his slow steady seduction, encouraged by my misleading tolerance.

From inside dream I finally push his hand away feebly and discover it to be my own, (woken), splayed across my midsection.

My teeth keep falling out! First it starts out as a bloody taste in my mouth. I put a finger in my mouth and pull it out to find blood all over it. I reach back in and pull out a molar. The next tooth peels like an onion and flakes away. One of them just kind of melts away into a liquid. I swallow it and feel sick. What is going on? This is the weirdest dream i've had in a while. I remember hearing somewhere that dreams about your teeth falling out means something... does anyone know what it means?

I and ______ had gone swimming in the ocean. And we were covered with caked on salt from the water.

Then ______ kissed me, and recoiled and sputtered, because the salt tasted disgusting.
Damn you Christina Aguilera. You came into my house and then tried to match wits with me. Damn you, you won. How can this be? Even my sister was against me.

I also shopped. I think I was on Olvera Street. An old lady gave me a letter to mail, but it had no stamp. I could see it was to the IRS and it must have been some scam. I toyed with the idea of putting a stamp on for her. I wasn't sure I liked her and wanted to foil her plan.

I had three dreams but I can only remember two, so here goes:

Dream One

I'm at school, though it's a mix of my highschool and university, I'm sitting in a room with a one way mirror and already I'm scared. I'm suppose to solve who a murderer is before he kills me, and I know I've played this game before and should know the answer. Now I see him entering the room behind the mirror, he's in a clown outfit, one much resembling that of Tim Curry in IT. He follows a girl into another room and I quickly make my escape. Okay now I've seen him. I know he's looking for me so I try to find someone to be with so I can't be killed. So there's lots of wandering around the school and dodging. I see a girl I know and call her The 5th for some reason, something like because she's the 5th girlfriend of some guy I know.

"Quick 5th, who was the murderer in this game?" I ask, knowing that someone like her shouldn't know things like this anyway.
"Wasn't it Steven Fulk (pronounced Faulk)?" she answers.
"Yes that's it! Stay with me okay?" I reply.
"I can't my class is starting in a few seconds, I have to go," she replies.
"Foiled!" I exclaim.

I see him coming down a hallway and quickly dodge into a classroom, I notice that the students are smiling but there's something weird about them. There's a professor there and he's writing a name on the board, it says:

"Welcome worshippers to the class of the Professor Steven Fulk."
I freak out and the prof points to me and I'm being held by the students and they start attacking me. I luckily dodge a lot of hits, but then the murderer enters the room I'm like screwed! But somehow I envision these knives in my hand, large machetes and start chopping my way through, and a girl runs into the class named Beth, supposedly she's my best friend but in real life I don't know anyone named Beth and she helps me out. I eventually chop the murderers hands off and the scene changes.

Now we're in some forest, cliff, water setting. We're all standing in the water and somehow the Murderer turns into The Rock (you know wrestling guy), and he's like, "through all these centuries I've gained the power to regrow my hands and they grow back and he puts a spell over Beth so she's falling in love with him. I try to do anything to stop it but to no avail and the dream kind of just faded away because I think I was waking up a little.

Dream Two

I get a call about getting a job as a director or tag along for a new movie starring Julianne Moore. It's suppose to be a prequel or sequel to Silence of the Lambs or Hannibal, it's what if she didn't turn into a Cannibal and it's a brand new case. So I go over to her apartment and we talk about it and she says "it takes place in Taiwan" and I'm like Wow I can visit my friend that's there right now!

Anyway then there's this guy who's sitting in her apartment and shooting holes in the walls and ceilings and I'm like:
"I had a friend who died because someone was shooting holes randomly in their apartment," Though I don't!
Zoom onto the holes panning by with whipping sounds.
Julianne Moore and I are on a truck heading for Taiwan... somehow since we're coming from CAnada or the STates?... and we're on narrow roads with crazy drivers, when we finally arrive at the scene it somehow turns real. We get on these weird contraptions that make us pump with our legs to move them over to the spot where the body they found was placed. On the way we see Alyson Hannigan and Alicia Witt chatting on the railway tracks about how they should film the scene.

Okay so it's like a chute with gritty rock and we try to contemplate how the body was put down there, if it was thrown down the chute (it's an open one that leads to water, you can easily climb down) some tears or remnants would be on teh rocks and how did the guy get down there? Well there's lots of arguing and finally I start talking, they wouldn't listen at first because I'm not a FBI agent I'm just a psychologist. I have a whole theory that went like this:

"Okay, he dragged the body to this spot in a bag, he has gloves on, he ties a rope over here (indicating to a wooden post) but I change my idea because there would be rope marks from the stress of the pulling and there would be fibers left. So I say, he literally climbs down with the body and places it into the water he can't slide it down it'll tear and we would've found stuff on the chute. He has gloves on everything so he won't leave a mark. And he was wearing smooth sneakers to they wouldn't be caught easily on the rocks and torn. So by definition he pulled himself back up this chute with incredible strength alone."
They accept this and we continue to the building to put this into the data entry and then I go to use the phone to call my friend which doesn't work because I don't even know her number. My sister is there for no reason. And then I wake up! ARGH!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.