It started off in a middle school called Cuellar. Based on the appearance of myself, I was the age I am now: 18, but not attending the school. My friend, Y and Z, and I are walking around drinking a kind of slush thing that I guess we had bought earlier. We walked around for a long time and we end up stopping to kiss.

Then I am all of a sudden at the college I attend walking with another friend of mine, a bug nickname. We walk around for a while and I realize that this girl likes me. So we walk and talk for a bit more going on all these zigzags around in front of the COAS (which stands for something but I cant remember) building. See I really like this girl but I told her that there was something that was stopping me from asking her out. Something that I couldn't quite figure out in the dream but I do think I know why in real life. Anyway so we walk around a bit more just messing around and laughing, something we always do. :)

Once again I am transported to Cuellar where my friend, Y and Z, starts running away from me! We are running around the school and I am so close to her, finally she runs into the sprinklers and I come after her and catch her. I go and sit down on some steps to rest because I'm tired and she starts to flail her arms around running. A lady that works at the school scolds her and tells her not to run. She tells the lady, "Whatever, I can run if I want, you can't tell me what to do." The lady says nothing back, though my friend stops anyways and sits down beside me. We look at each other and then we kiss. And in my head I was thinking of something that had to do with numbers but I cant remember it because my freaking cat woke me up!! I was so mad, I was about to strangle her!

I had another dream that I don't remember too much of but it involved me being a swat team member shooting other swat team members, like the game Rogue Spear for the PC. I ended up dying by a gunshot wound AND a grenade, two very painful things I can tell you now. :) Though, I do have no basis on how they feel.
Last night I had some of the most bizarre dreams I can remember. Consider that a warning – what follows makes little to no sense, and I shall not be held responsible for the absurdities of my subconsciousness.

I was at a carnival, only it was more like a Disney World and a Pleasure Island mixed into a county fair. There was one booth covered with bags of candy, which were free to the public. Those who participated were responsible for finding their own bouncy ball, and there was some horrendous admittance fee. After waiting in a cramped line to pay the money due, we were led deeper into the booth, only to discover it was a huge mansion filled with antiques, curiosities, and indescribable oddities. The object of the game was to roll the bouncy ball around the house, leaving it’s direction to chance, and to hope that it landed beneath something of value (for if it did, you were entitled to take the prize home, no questions asked), There was one room filled with beautifully carved beds of all shapes and sizes. I tried to win one that was supported by four posts with a weight bench sitting in the middle, but my bouncy ball would not roll where I wanted it to.

The man in charge was nice enough to give me some advice after I had been at the game for several hours. He told me that if the bouncy ball landed underneath a door, I would win the entire room. This was immensely exciting.

I ran about the mansion looking for a prize worthy of my attention. I found several; one room was filled with monks chanting some ancient prayer through large blocks of wood that moved up and down while echoing their haunting voices, accompanied by gratuitous fog and steam. I passed by this room because it was so crowded.

I settled my attention upon the library, which was an enormous room filled with priceless books soaring ceilings. I tried to set my bouncy ball on the threshold leading to the room, but two gentlemen conversing in the doorway say my attempt and sneered before closing the heavy doors in my face. I was left to find another goal.

After quite some time, I found a room with some beautiful furniture and whatnot. It was occupied by two women of questionable virtue, so I quickly placed some blue lipstick beneath a huge dome in the ceiling. They ran to inform the game attendant, and when he arrived, he found my mark beneath the dome. I was now the proud owner of an architectural masterpiece.

shift

I was in France, upon the steps of The Louvre. I saw the drum major from my high school band go running by, and I told him that there were worms in the fence. Then a woman carting around a huge green trashcan drew my attention. Suddenly I was sitting on an airy patio, surrounded by chatting friends dressed in white. She begged my to spit in the trash can, which was already filled with bars of soap. She said if she accumulated five pounds of human saliva, the DNR would grant her several thousand dollars to help her mother overcome breast cancer. Of course I complied.

On the way back to the front entrance of the museum, I saw a little girl collecting the worms of the before mentioned fence. She was placing them on a cake, and seemed quite proud of herself. Time shifted somehow, and I saw a lovely sheet cake decorated with colorful frosting and whatnot. But in the corner, where the frosting had not completely covered the cake, I saw a single worm wiggling around. My mom appeared from somewhere, and informed me that the cake was for the woman with breast cancer, and if she ate the whole thing, there was an inspirational essay in the bottom of the pan.

I continued on my way back to The Louvre, and saw several more fences infested with those worms. My brother appeared and began pulling the worms off the fence. Large cucumbers were also growing between the worms, but they looked like nothing more than large, green worms themselves. Then I realized they were made of the pants belonging to our drum major I had seen earlier. I saw him run past, and happily informed him that the worms had stolen his pants to make vegetables.

I had this strange dream last night. I was with my brother, and we went to go buy a couple slices of pizza, and when we got there, the chef in the restraunt was my dad,( who by the way, actually looks like the chef from south park)and all my family was there eating a Christmas meal of pizza around a big table. my brother then joined them, but i wasn't allowed to. i had to buy my slice, and it was a spinach peice that was a scrap of the one that they were eating. Then I was offered a good looking peice of pizza, but when I went to eat it, my uncle asked if he could have it instead. being the good nephew that I am I gave it to him, and only after i gave it to him did I realize that it was anchovie, my least favorite topping. Then I went home, where I was sitting out on my front porch in Denver, and over the radio came an announcement that there was a tornado coming. Right then, I saw a rocket bearing weather reading instruments get launched off of a building in the distance, and the rocket flew in my direction, bounced off a building, then fell right into my hands. It was essentially a hard plastic football. Then the stupid fire alarms in my dorm went off, and I woke up quickly, which is why I remember this dream at all.

Waiting for the men to all come back to the pub, I sat and watched the world go by, staring out the window. It was my birthday, and I wanted little more than to go to the arcade, have a few games, enjoy myself with friends.

When everyone returned, they did so with additional guests. Of all the people I didn’t want to see on this day, Shadow was there, with his arms around Adam, and Aun. Probably telling them some horrible thing about me, no doubt.

I went to the arcade alone, taking a token from Adam before I left. When I got there, the first thing I noticed was the lack of arcade games. The second was the dancing semi-nude Asian girls. The third was the quarterjockey-cum-pimp.

I left, followed by a throng of dancing girls, asking me if I wanted a date.

...

On Rideau Street, where all those that slip through the cracks of Ottawa’s social programs, and welfare services end up, things had changed. The clouds never left, casting their dull grey influence on the sidewalks and buildings. No one ever smiled, and every streetlight flickered.

Things had been this way for quite some time, but I don’t think anyone noticed but me.

I also don’t think anyone else noticed the fact that a city block had turned into forbidding forestland, and started to glow red, either.

Or the naked demons roaming the streets, screaming for their dark master.

...

Corey, Adam and I were in a mall, finding somewhere to buy gelato. We ran into some old raver friends of ours, and started to dance.

We looked at Adam, and saw that he wasn’t really dancing, per se... He was just kinda vibrating his legs so fast that he floated all over the place.
Bakery Abduction & Samurai Escape

  • I'm walking along a sidewalk, passing by a bakery, when I'm suddenly dealt a blow to the head that knocks me to the ground. I stand up, rubbing my cranium, and puzzle at what hit me. I look through the large windows to my left, into the darkened interior of the bakery's kitchen. As I watch, a blue light begins to shine out at the passing people. Many stop to gape as openings appear in recesses along the far wall, spilling bright white light onto the crowd. Human bodies slowly drift through the openings and out into the room. They appear as silhouettes before the blazing light. A collective gasp erupts from the staring crowd.

  • I am in a Japanese animation movie. I'm a master warrior-yogi who has been captured by the enemy. I awaken in the courtyard on the roof of the enemy compound. It is late morning and the sun shines hot upon the bleached cobblestones. My wrists are bound behind my back with thick ropes to a fountain at one end of the courtyard. Guards laugh at me from across the way as I shake unconsciousness from my brain. I can feel the dull ache in the back of my head from being struck there during my ambush and capture. Quelling emotions of hate and fear, my mind becomes a serene, unfettered surface. Physical energy flows into my body from the cosmic source through the interface of the medulla oblongata. I am instantly fully awake, alert, and charged.

    In one fluid motion I somersault backwards, slice neatly through the ropes along a sharp edge beneath the edge of the fountain, and come to rest standing atop the fountain's wide basin. I turn and dash down the stone stairs toward the compound wall. Without breaking stride I leap across the grassy space between the roof's edge and the high stone wall. As I sail through the air I see children playing in the garden below and hear their laughter echoing between the walls.

    I fall the two stories to the ground outside the fortress. Immediately I dash into the forest as already I can hear the shouts of alarm behind me. Mounted archers are soon chasing after me through the wooded brush. As arrows zip toward me, I maneuver in order to keep trees between me and their deadly points. As the horsemen draw nearer, I affirm to myself that I have no fear of death and that if this is my final moment, I have nothing but unconditional love in my heart, for these dashing boots, those towering green trees, the flying arrows, the sweating horses, the mad archers, and those children laughing in the bright rose garden.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.