Names have been changed to protect my identity against those who would seek to harm me.. well I don't wanna be made an ass of in work


Terri had come back after a long week's absence I really missed her. Although she had a man we had always been close. I liked her "blonde" look it really suited her. From her big grin I could tell she had missed me too.

I sat on a big armchair and she straddled me playfully wait.. I know what you're thinking but I didn't say we were naked (or petrified)! Meanwhile Jeff is sitting on the side of the bed repeating over and over again that me and him need to head to Blackpool.

Having Terri so playful made me wanna skip Blackpool but Jeff kept going on and on about it. Jeff disappeared for a bit, so me and Terri got talking again.

We always seem to be very tactile together. She rocked back and forth on me -- I could've sworn it was an armchair that we were sitting on but I guess it was a rocking chair or something.

Then Jeff returns back with something that looks like a cross between a pair of bongo drums and a banjo. And I know it's time to leave.


Man waking up first thing in the morning feeling horny sucks..
Update 7/12/2K: She came in with her hair highlighted.. Kinda looks iffy but she's still rather hot looking. You could imagine the shock I got though..

I was walking at the town, and noticed that I was followed by a man in white suit. I also noticed that he didnt want me to notice him, so at one point after turning from a street corner, I waited for him, and when he got to me I captured him and dragged him into some structure. I tied him down and demanded to know who he was or why he was following me, but he didnt want to tell me. I grabbed a tapestryknife, slid few millimeters of the blade out, and said "You know, I'll have to hurt you for that.". I cut a cross on his head, making him grunt, but that wasnt enough so I put a piece of rock salt on the wound and pushed it under his skin with a pen. This caused him greater pain, and he cried out that he would talk, so I let off and waited for him to regather himself. He explained that he was from some mafia, and it turned out that he was willing to give me his place in exchange for his life. I wrote a letter to their leader with their own man's blood, and when the pen started to dry I said "Sorry dude" as I soaked it in his wound again..

First I was in some kind of supermarket/convenience store with my mom. Nothing really happened and it faded away.

I was in school, looking like I had been wearing the same clothes for the past 3 days. I'm walking up the stairs when some girl taps me on the back, she says "I like you. I think we should get to know each other." and hands me a piece of paper. I think it had her number or something

Then I'm in a big city, but not Philadelphia. Apparently I was challenged by someone to find my way around without using a computer. I end up being caught by my grandmother using a computer in the basement of a house which happens to also have some IMs open. One just said "thanks" and was from someone other than the girl (who doesn't exist IRL).

Then I was back in school again. Some tries to sell me a bag of marijuana for some odd reason I bought it. In science class I'm going through it in my pocket and accidentally spill some out. My 8th grade science teacher pops up next to me in my lab desk and tells me to be careful.

Then I'm back at home, sortakinda. I got a book from this girl on cars, and then she appears across from me on a couch. I ask her what year she is in and I keep mishearing her say "senior." Eventually she gets frustrated and writes "freshmen!" on a piece of paper. Awake.

I have a "third" grandmother. In the dream she is actually my partner's third grandmother, not mine, though I'm not sure why I have this impression, except that it is the impression I have on waking from the dream itself.

We are in her home, which is very comfortable, feeling sort of Southern, something like a home I remember of one of my own grandmother's friends, the one next to the Moyetas, in Magna.

As a matter of course she asks me why I don't wear a dress with her. It seems that she knows me, better than anyone I could name.

There is no embarrassment, unless it is mine. She asks this in the nicest way imaginable, and seems untouched by any notion that someone might judge me harshly because I want to present myself in a way that is consistent with my personality and wishes. It is a sort of homecoming.

But she does not have the edge or the self-consciousness of Gladys (my real grandmother). She is warmer, in a genuine way, not just playacting at warmth the way many women of her generation seemed to feel compelled to behave. She is more intent than either of my own grandmothers on making it her mission to put others at ease, and to encourage them to be and to share their gifts.

This is evident somehow in the way her house is kept, the care she lavishes on order, beauty and symmetries, not out of fear of others judgments, but for the sheer sensuous pleasure it gives her, and that she knows it gives to others. Comfort, being, centeredness, middle-American zen consciousness?

I was driving to work, and a guy on a motorcycle was motioning for me to pull over. He said, "I've been trying to get you to pull over for a half hour." He acted like a cop, but was dressed like a biker: unshaven, ripped jeans, boots, leather jacket. He did have a police badge...

I thought the most prudent thing would be to drive into town (another 20 minutes) and stop outside the police station, but before I decided, I woke.

This one was wierd. Here goes.

Me, my mom, my friend Rick, and some other as yet unidentified individual went out to lunch/dinner. At this particular restaurant (which bears no relation to a real one that I'm familiar with), a jogger flashed a gun at me in the parking lot. When we sat for the meal, I noticed the jogger at another table, not too far away, staring at us. Two tables away was a man dressed in all black and wearing black sunglasses. I looked at the two. I looked at my mom, "Shit, we gotta go!!" I said.

The look of horror in my face begged no question, and off we were. As soon as we reached home, I ran inside and loaded a Desert Eagle pistol (which I do not own in real life). Running over to the window, I watched as the decked out black Range Rover pulled into our driveway. I ducked so as to remain unseen.

A thin and ditzy black woman ran from the passenger seat of the Range Rover and up our walkway, screaming. I knew this was a diversion, but I still hung my handgun out the window and zeroed in on the annoying mockery of a distraction. The sights alined, I squeezed the trigger and a .50 caliber round broke loose from the barrel and into the shoulder of the black woman. She fell to the ground just as I once again sent lead into her petite torso.

The large man that ran by was obviously the reason for the diversion. By the time I had blown the diversion to bits, he had entered our bathroom window from the back of the house. I ran to the top of staircase, just as he turned the corner and started running up it. I fired once, twice, three times, cold steel clicking and blood raining on the white walls adorning the usually peaceful home. The man, easily 350 pounds, still persued me. I threw my pistol to the ground and ran at him. Strangling him with my forearm, he wrestled. For 15 minutes, his will and ability to live waned at my hands and I pulled tighter and tighter. Upon his final struggle, he fell to the ground. I played with the half-inch bullet holes I had inflicted on his large body and observed the squirting blood. I grinned.

But enough with the fun, I had shit to do, I thought as I grabbed my gun. Hurrying down the steps, the blood slipping under my basketball shoes. I laid on my bed near the window and held my pistol out of the window. I aimed for the driver of the Range Rover. Like deja vu and second nature, I sent the remaining rounds out the steel chamber and into the skull of the driver, shattering the windshield like the bone in his head.

Grinning, I picked up the phone. Assholes.
I am at my friend Lisa's new house (which I have never been to in conscious time), and we are looking at her fish tank. Inside the tank, she has huge, scaly fish - I know that they are shedding coelecanths. She also has seahorses. We decide to go for a walk, and head outside.

We are hiking along pebbled terrain, and the pebbles are stuck together the way that rice krispies are when they are turned into treats. Sticky and crumbly, the pebbles are all terra cotta colored, and difficult to walk on. There is nothing to see for miles, and we feel hopeless when we find one of the skins of the shedding coelecanth. It is a perfect replica of the fish, only hollow and white - there are bamboo hoop-like structures keeping the skin rigid. We decide to leave.

We are in the airport now, with the coelecanth skin, and I am trying to assemble my green backpack. It has three distinct parts which must be attached before it will function at all, and I have lost one of the parts. The airport officials allow me to search all of the planes for the missing part. I carry the fish skin with me at all times, checking overhead compartments.

I never found the part.
I have had this dream so many times now its silly, but I think I will tell it anyway.

It starts off with me asleep with me in bed asleep. My parents are downstairs watching the tv. I sleep for a while and then I am woken by a very faint rumbling. I get out of bed and get dressed ever aware of that faint rumbling which seemed to be getting louder all the time.
When I am finally dressed I go downstairs to find myself home alone, my parents had gone out with friends. I looked out the window to try and see the source of the rumbling, I couldnt so I decided to phone one of my friends Neil and ask him if he had heard anything to which he replied yes.
I put the phone down and walked outside greatly troubled by the noise that is now quite loud. I turn around and behold there was the marshmellow man from ghostbusters.

please dont ask me why that particular monster came in to me dream, it just did.

After school I went to my house, which ended up being an apartment. I was living with 4 girls and I had a King Size bunk bed on top. I saw someone come in, who turned out to be Jessica, a girl from church. As she got nearer to where I was I jumped off the bed and clung to some drapes and I swung towards her screaming at the top of my lungs, "AH!!" She was more than scared and punched me on the arm. I laughed and eventually so did she. We decided to watch a movie and we put one on and she engulfed me in her arms. All I could think was, "Ummm." I didn't want to be rude and just move so I stayed there.

Then I am in a car following some friends of mine. We are both driving completely recklessly. I turned the car off on a frontage road on the slow driving lane. I saw my friends get off and they were doing something that I can't remember. A cop passed by on the expressway and sees me, someone behind me says, "Pull off onto the shoulder." So I did but yet the cop came towards me going the wrong way on the frontage. He u-turned behind my car on the shoulder. I got off to go talk to him with my Driver's License and he told me, "Wait there." There being right next to his car. We talked for a bit and he was laughing, I don't really remember everything that was going on, but obviously he left because the next thing I remember was following my friend again.

My friend turned down a super narrow alley and so I had to be careful in my driving, I made it out though. We ended up stopping in an urban area. Night rose as we were talking when I smelled something in the distance, pot. I told them and they said they smelled it now too. We turned our heads around looking for someone who was smoking but there was none. I saw the pot on the porch arm of a house about 40 feet away. I asked, "How lovely is the smell and taste of asian pot?" My friends were all, "GREAT!!" I told them where it was and we started talking to some woman cop about whether or not it would be good to take some pot away from some people. She smiled knowing what we were talking about and said, "Very good."

I got in my car and circled the block, wondering what the people in the pot house were doing. I got stuck behind some car who looked like it was buying drugs, after about a minute the guy who looked like he was selling said, "We should stop now, cops are near." So the buying car moved and I got in front of the pot holder's house. I saw that the family was eating together. I went to where my friends were, got out, and told them. I looked inside and saw that they were still together eating. My friend Joe jumped the fence making a lot of noise. I see a teenage boy, about 18 or 19, get up out of his seat and walk towards the glass back door. I told Joe to get out and he tried but was unable to jump back out. The teenage boy looked out the glass back door by peeking through the blinds. He saw Joe and I pretended I was talking to someone on the street. The teenager opened the glass back door.

He walked out saying, "Get off our property." Joe jumped over and we saw the parents walk outside. The parents glared at us and were talking but I can't remember about what. The teenager went to his pot and lit up one. The smoke and smell surrounded everyone in the back yard. The mother asked, "What's that smell?" Next thing we saw was an older boy, about 20 or 21, coming out with a blue AK-47 rifle. I marveled in it's presence but was still in some hot crap with the other people. The young adult got to the fence and pointed the rifle right in my face. We discussed the make and model of the beautiful gun.

Then my annoying alarm clock woke me up.

It was nighttime. I was somewhere in the neighborhood of my mom's house, where I used to live, and I was talking to my physics teacher and he was telling me all this funny stuff about his childhood and the wild things he'd done. And I was recording him for live broadcast somewhere down the block where the rest of my class was listening. Then he walked done the block and saw them and the speaker that they had been listening to him on, and he was so pissed off at me. We all started running away, persued around the neighborhodd by police cars with sirens in the dark night. I was on rollerblades, so I was fast enough to escape.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.