Alan and I were staying with my mother in Southern Illinois. When we arrived at her house, Alan decided to go for a walk for a few minutes, and I went right into the house. When I entered the living room I saw my mom and dad sitting together. There was a huge machine at the back wall, and my dad was casually reading a newspaper. He didn't say anything to me.

I put my bags down and said to my mom, "I need to talk to you... alone." We went into another room and I asked her "Why is dad here?" She said, "Well, we all thought it would be a good idea for us to be together again." I started crying and ran into one of the bedrooms to be alone for a few minutes.

When I came out, I sat in a chair next to my father, and gave him my evil glare. He looked up from whatever he was reading and asked, "What do you do with your money? Do you have a bank account or is it all in cash.. because you know, having all your money in cash is not a very good idea." I replied, "It's none of your business what I do with my money. Just like it's been none of my business what you do with my money." He didn't say anything.

I heard Alan's footsteps outside and went to the door to let him in. My dad followed, and gave Alan a big grin when I opened the door. I said, "Alan, dad. Dad, Alan." My dad held out his hand, but Alan just rolled his eyes and walked past him. We went to our room to escape him. Later, I went back out to the living room to take a look at the mysterious machine. It was actually a very elaborate and expensive photobooth. I realized that it was just something my dad had probably spent loads of money on. Probably my money.

I noticed that as I walked throughout the house, I sometimes had a shadow following me. And not just your normal everyday shadow. It was actually another person who looked exactly like me, but was somewhat transparent. She showed up every once in awhile and we'd talk. If I didn't pay attention to her, she'd grow younger and younger until she became an infant, crawling on the ground. Then she'd disappear. She always came back later. The dream ended when Alan and I were talking about having a threesome with my shadow girl, but started talking about something else and she turned into a baby.

Background Info on my father: He stole my college money when I was younger and refuses to return it to me. He has a habit for buying completely useless objects that cost way too much money.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.