I had to fix some small company's computer network (yeah, I really do that and related things for a living). I have the address written in a torn piece of paper. It occupies an apartment in an art deco style building, kind of like an hotel. It's a spread-out building, with lots of offices/apartments per floor and not too many floors.

The office has glass doors; the interior is visible from the corridor. It's ran by a guy I work with in real life. There's a couple of Windows 9x machines. He says he's having trouble running some remote applications in an out-of-sight Unix server. He uses Reflection X for that.

I immediately think of suggesting Linux for the workstations, so he could do away with Windows and Reflection (some rather expensive software, which he said was bootlegged) in one fell swoop. Then I wake up.

Last night I dreamed of Tera from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I've been watching too much of Buffy series 6 recently.

My point is that I've been finding the Tera character increasingly attractive. She hasn't really changed appearance since she first joined the program, so that's not a factor. I wonder what the cause is: is it that despite still being a relatively minor character, she is also emerging as an increasingly strong character, while the rest of them are more and more falling apart? Is it that she is taking on more of a parental role to Dawn? Or is it simply that while most of the characters (With the exception of Xander) are acting like children, Tera appears to be the most mature?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.