The night of three dreams but at the morning I was able to recall only one of them. Let's mention that first one was the nightmare that had many links to real life spanning over the last couple of months. Very scary Kafka-like nightmare..

Then second:
We were in Prague (I've been there once - it was Easter this year) with the basketball team of my youth. We were walking along the streets of beautiful city of Prague and one guy, who was my best mate from the age of 13 to 16, tried to set the sleeve of my t-shirt on fire. This was supposed to be a funny practical joke. Couple of times I could feel the heat on my arm as he tried to do it but it was difficult enough to do it unnoticed. Eventually he was kind of succesfull but I managed to stamp out the fire quite easily with my hand. Anyway, I wasn't too happy with him and I told him to stop it. He got angry and told me I was a killjoy. Well, I was given a consolation by the another mate of my childhood - this guy was my best friend before the age of 13 and he played basketball too. I didn't mind about fire too much and got bit frustrated with the behaviour of the incendiary.

A bear, a cub really, is hanging around my house. We all think it's cute'n'stuff, but ... well, it's eating our doors, scooping out great swaths of wood with its claws and eating it.

So we call animal control, and by the time they get to my house, the bear is as tall as I am and really scaring the hell out of everyone. So I look up into the sky and see a lone airplane, without wings, slowly gliding through the air, the rear half of its fuselage missing.

INSERT-->November 15, 2001 No wings/engines? No rear half/tail fin? WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE PLANE IMAGERY THAT SOONER OR LATER TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE THIS IS STARTING TO MAKE ME A LITTLE FUCKING CRAZY HERE.

I decide I've seen enough planes lately, and I return my attention to the ground, where animal control, in the form of Lucy Liu, has bested the bear. The payment for her services, apparently, is my heterosexual virginity ... she wants to sleep with me.

So I try to make a go of it. It's pretty pathetic. I don't know how to remove any of her articles of clothing, and she's a terrible kisser. We both know her hasty demand for payment was a mistake, but since the world is watching us (via CNN), we have to make the best of it.

Then Trey Parker shows up, kicks Lucy out of my bed, and we snuggle under the covers, all wrapped up and cuddly. We make out and watch several episodes of Queer as Folk as we slowly fall asleep. As soon as I'm asleep in the dream ... I wake up.

My sister came into my room with an agenda. It was night and I was just about to go to sleep. She had this cunning anger in this eyes, as if she already knew the outcome and was going through the motions. The moment she arrived in my room I was wary of her. I wanted her to leave, but I lay in my bed propped up by my arms, just staring.

She had some vendetta, a reason for the fire in her. She had to change me for the worse. To her, her reasons were more than adequate. They girded her. They possessed her. I don't even remember what they were.

"I will revenge you", she said, slowly and evenly, "with hook and saber."

She displayed her weapons as she laid down on the floor next to my bed to go to sleep. I knew that she was not lying. I tell her to go away, but she just stared in me with those fire-eyes, her weapons gleaming. I tell her that I will get mom. She tells me that I can't, that it is no use.

The next thing I know, I have told my parents and they have called an ambulance. Three paramedics enter out backdoor. One of them has reddish hair and a big, bushy mustasche. They carry and stretcher and an IV full of a clear liquid. There is no noise upstairs. They come down with my sister and she is not on the stretcher, but she is held by her arms and she is subdued, still having those fire-eyes, those someone-will-die eyes. She gives us threats and calm prophecies, somthing along the lines of that.

After she leaves, I have papers in front of me with an official diagnosis by a doctor we know, even though she has not seen a psychiatrist. They reiterate what I believed, her threats of violence, her lapsed state of mind, her danger to herself and others.

I don't know where she is.

I wake up, and am in my house in my neighbourhood.

Everything is orange, like when the lamposts are on at night, except it is daytime. The people in the neighbourhood are jealous of my father's new car, and I can see them getting angry and broody in the distance.

They mutter about me being muslim, and get very afraid of something.

I don't know what.

I notice that there are only two neighbours left in the street, and I go to try and ask them what is going on. I find that they are building a bonfire in the middle of the street between their houses, and are burning their furniture. When I ask why, they say it is because they don't want me to get a hold of it. I don't understand this, and tell them I don't want their furniture. They look at me with utter hatred, and inform me that its really because they are going to leave the neighbourhood.

The street feels like it is being evacuated, but I although I can sense the danger I can't see it. I try to persuade them to stay, but they finish burning their furniture and leave. The dream then ends, and I actually wake up.

i look underneath my desk to find a very large tupperware container. upon opening it, i discover seven or eight large psylocibin cubensis mushrooms. by large, i mean 3 to 4 feet. i am in shock. i gently grab them by the stalks and yank them out of the container. i then spend the rest of the dream trying to position myself and the mushrooms so i can take a picture with my digital camera.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.