Imagine...

Imagine stirring in your sleep and feeling something... At first you think it is a dream...

You aren't quite sure what is happening, but it feels good.... a gentle stroking along the length of your cock, arousing you, but not quite bringing you out of your dreams....

You simply lie there, between sleeping and waking enjoying the sensations, breathing deeply, evenly, but a little faster than you would if you were fully asleep. You feel yourself stiffen as the caresses continue, still gentle, tender, but becoming more insistent...

The stroking fingers encircle you now, moving up and down, squeezing, just a little...

And then the sensation changes. The dryness of fingers becomes the moistness of lips and mouth as you feel the head being enclosed, caressed, a tongue flickering over it in little figures of eight. You murmur a little and would move, but you are so comfortable that you just surrender to the lassitude in your limbs and give yourself over to taking pleasure from what is happening.

After all, it is nice...

Light, fleeting touches of fingertips here and there on your body send pulses of enjoyment through you.

You feel the lips move along your shaft, enveloping it, as the tongue passes back and forth across the tip with playful little licks, and you drift in a world of sensuality, becoming more aroused, harder, all the time, but still not moving, though a low whimpering sound escapes your lips ... the only sound in the silent room apart from breathing.

And now the tongue is moving in long strokes along the entire length of you, stroking you firmly, pressing tightly against the ridge that runs along the underside, back to your balls. You feel yourself swell even more and give a long groan in your chest, the sound getting louder as the pressure continues and a hand cups your tight balls, squeezing and stroking them. You are pressing your hips up a little now, but still hardly moving, just enjoying.

The tempo increases, and you feel yourself building inexorably toward a climax, unable to resist the mouth bobbing, licking, sucking at you, the stroking of the tongue, the squeezing hands; and not wanting to anyway. You gasp as you feel yourself coming violently into the caressing mouth that enfolds you. And you feel a swallowing, a draining and finally the lips are gone with a little kiss.

Then those lips are on yours, pressing an affectionate kiss there. A voice murmurs in your ear 'I love you', and a head rests on your chest. And the breathing matches yours, slowing, slowing until you both sleep.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.