Costumed Crusader who wanders the land spreading awareness of Duff.

Duffman has appeared in two episodes of The Simpsons, The State of New York vs. Homer Simpson and the episode where Moe gets plastic surgery. Despite his lack of screen time Duffman has a small cult following.

And who could not love a man in a red cape with a belt of beer cans? One so dedicated to his job that he even wears his costume while watering his lawn? (how could you not be dedicated when your job is to party and drink a lot of beer?).

Quotes:
Are you ready for Duff Love?

Duffman says a lot of things, Oh Yeah!

Duffman, can't breathe

That's a mug you don't wanna chug!

Duff Man is the muscled official mascot of Duff Beer in the Simpsons. He has appeared in three episodes so far, and only talks about himself in the third person. Duff Man's real name is Phil, and enjoys parties, drinking and girls. His random catchphrase seems to be "Oh Yeah!" Duff Man wears a cape (that says Duff on it), a hat (that says Duff on it) and a Batman-esque utility belt (which holds cans of Duff Beer). As Moe's Tavern regular Lenny puts it, "A guy in a costume that creates awareness of Duff".

Duff Man appears to bear an uncanny similarity to Zapp Branigan from Futurama, with inane lines and freakishly blonde hair. However, his luck with women is significantly better:

Titanya (Bargirl with two large...well, work it out): Eww, I thought you said if I slept with you I wouldn't have to touch the drunk!

Duff Man: Duff Man says a lot of things, Oh Yeah!

Unfortunately, it is not clear at the moment whether or not Duff Man is in fact alive, as he was harshly attacked by Moe the bartender for sticking a sticker over his ugly mug...

Duff Man :*Watering grass* That brown patch needs a little H2O, Oh Yeah!

Moe: *Places a large promotional sticker over Duff Man's mouth* Hey Duff Man! How do you like it if I put a sticker on your face?

Duff Man: *Rolling around on ground* Duff Man, can't breathe! Oh No!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.