Durex extra safeTM condoms, are coral coloured, shaped, teat ended condoms made from hypo-allergenic natural rubber latex and lubricated with spermicidal lubricant, containing nonoxynol 9. They are formulated and dermatologically tested to reduce the risk of allergic reactions.

For your convenience bellow I have included stage by stage instructions on how to use this product correctly:



  1. Put the condom on when the penis is erect, before there is any contact between the penis and your partner's body. Fluid released from the penis during the early stages of an erection can contain sperm and organisms than can cause STI's (also known as STDs).

  2. Tear along one side of the foil being sure not to rip the condom inside. Carefully remove the condom.

  3. Air trapped inside a condom could cause it to break. To avoid this, squeeze the closed end of the condom between your forefinger and thumb and place the condom over the erect penis. Be sure that the roll is on the outside.

  4. While still squeezing the closed end, use your other hand to unroll the condom gently down the penis.

    Make sure the [condom stays in place during sex; if it rolls up, roll it back in place immediately. If the condom comes off, withdraw the penis and put a new condom on before intercourse continues.


  5. Soon after ejaculation withdraw the penis while it is still erect by holding the condom firmly in place. Remove the condom only when the penis is fully withdrawn.

    Kepp both penis and condom clear from contact with your partner's body


  6. Despose the used condom hygienically. Wrap the condom in tissue and place it in a bin. Do not flush it down a toilet.
    NEVER USE A CONDOM MORE THAN ONCE

Please note, there is no method of contraception that can provide 100% protection against pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections.

God bless safe sex leaflets

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.