September 12, 2000
Everything Editor Logs
memory | raw speculation

O dem bones, hear then what thou already knowest to the last digit of each node id, the comings and goings, the swelling and sinking of the tides of E2. Only thou knowest the lean of the current and wherefore art we bound.

At this point, the noders speak to me about 1/10th of the time. I sayeth unto them of the error amongst their letters, the drunken lemurs gambolling in the midst of their grammar. Sayest they, "Duuuude, Thanks, eh?" Sayest I, "In the name of bones, goest thou and node more. And yet better." Sayest they, "Whatever."

Hoping this sucketh not so much....

Now, into the starless void:

  • speech recognition by bis. By request.
  • What I think Editor Powers are by Dialogue.
  • Analingus by everyone. No.
  • undead by DaveQat. By request.
  • By wish23x, by request.
    • The write-up with the highest reputation
    • you have 1 writeups until level 3
    • 666-6666
  • How many licks does it take to get to the center of an Everythingian? by tregoweth. By request.
  • Homertonian by Tonyjohn and liliypad. Nov. 13, 1999. Suggested by tregoweth.
Nodeshells, nodeshells.

Speaking of which:

  • nodeshell and Nodeshells are beautiful by mistero. By request of dragoon and because nodeshells are unsightly nonsense.
Title changes.

Gone are:

  • censor by 7Ghent.
  • September 10, 2000 by hramyaegr. By request.
  • The Everything Anthology of British Poetry by iain]. Integrated into mblase's node.
  • A string of nodes reported by sleeping wolf: "Every node by Fnord Tzu. Apparently, said user had a problem with Snipe and would fill the second writeup on E1 with random bits, sometimes appropriate, sometimes not. That's apparently all he ever did -- act annoyed with snipe." So, by Fnord Tzu:
    • The Teacher Who Hated Homosexuality
    • eclectic junkies
    • The Phone Numbers List
    • Textured Hyperactivity
    • The Me I Hope To Become
    By Fnord Tzu and Snipe:
    • Philosophical lessons
    • Black Monday:r2
    • Hedonistic Lessons
    And, by Miragayle and Snipe:
    • Deal With It
Oh oh.

I cry out to gods: gamache has put in a nuke request for 100 nodes in a series called "No Exit". Ack. Shall we divide them up? This will take as much time as the series took. Please /msg me. Or do it on your own and leave me out of it. Heh.

Killed: SunKing's writeup in frankenstein. Total content: "Shut the hell up, geek." Why, yes, that's completely useless and off-topic. Thank you for your input and please go to hell.

Killed: lakeid's writeup in the Monster Mash. Total content: "It was a graveyard smash." Grumbled and glared about this one for days. Catbox conversation with dannye convinced me that there were greater tragedies if this one bit it. It's a nodeshell now.

Killed: Writeups by Blackavar and some monkeyboy called Jet-Poop in Tatoo You. The first one said only that it was a misspelling. The second one was trying to be funny. This one is now a nodeshell.

And don't vote this up, okay? The reps on my Editor Logs are beating the hell outta all my other writeups.
I'd like to thank Ereneta for updating his north writeup from E1 after I /msged him - bravo. A great example of how to move an E1 node to modern times.

Editorial Cooled

A Prayer for Mr. Leary - Yavin is a superb writer.

Writeups Killed

The worst node of all time by ja son. It wasn't, but it came close.
must break 400 nodes by GuNgA-DiN. No, you don't, and you especially won't do it by noding crap about how you must node.
key signature by arfarf. "k"?
first step and second step by wanderer. Completely pointless.
undead by aetheroar. Guess what, "clean=living and dirty=dead" is wrong. Try again.
vitamin by aetheroar. Old and poor E1 def.
Hanlon's Razor by sammy baby. Stolen from the Jargon File.
pain is good by deadsocket. One line is not a writeup.
disembowel by deadsocket. E1 def vs E2 def, and this one didn't come out of the steel cage.
ISP by Lone. One line, useless.
NSP by Lone and /msged BtS. A poor def; BtS's wasn't much better, but he still comes around.
dslam by Lone and frytech. Poor defs.
arrested by chorn and Lone. Truly tasteless reference to prison sex.
phreaker by chorn. "One who phreaks." This, we do not need.
sarah slean by chorn. Insulting his friend's taste in music - do not node this crap.
commodore 64 by chorn. E1 nodes must pass on to feed E2.

Nodes to be Deleted

a group of mexicans
piped
I need to come up with a node that will blow everybody's node out of the water
How to treat a poisonous snake bite

Nodes to be Edited

plastic bullets - No plural, yes singular!

Nodeshells to be Killed

a group of mexicans
The worst node of all time I need to come up with a node that will blow everybody's node out of the water
How to treat a poisonous snake bite

Users to be Killed

chorn. Has no nodes after I removed the stupid ones.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.