September 4, 2000
Everything Editor Logs
backthen | yonderwhen

Hear o dem bones, at this point there has been a wee Ragnarok due to my throwing the wrong switch with my clumsy arthritic fingers and big cursor.

By the way, at this point I am caught between the realm of humans and that of the kami, a mere ghost in the machine. I can affect others but cannot be seen. A poltergeist. So desu neh.

Dozens and dozens of spelling /msgs sent. Make that dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens.

Okay. All of the switches are in the right place.

Nuke requests fulfilled:

  • Cape Augulhas by StrawberryFrog.
  • Gr-r-rrrrr!; E2 is made of the stuff! It's made of the stuff!; what's on your desk? all by --OutpostMir--.
  • How many gigs of MP3s do you have?; testerone-pumped males both by Zorin.
  • easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate and ex nodeshell reported by Zorin.
  • ahnberg by ahnberg. Single linkless node by fled user. Node and user nuked. Reported by Rollo.
  • licky my nuts; rape my winsagoober; suck shit through a straw by njdevils. Toitytalk by a fled user. All gone now. Reported by hramyaegr.
  • an admin password for the universe by CentrX. As requested.
  • Fight the Future Script: II; Fight the Future Script: I; The X-files: Fight the Future script all by Queequeg. As requested.
  • gigs by IainB. Requested by wharfinger.

Dragged out into the street and shot like dogs:

  • you fucking hosers by ford_prefect (last seen Jan 25, 2000)

    He doesn't like people who disagree with him. A worthless nodeshell remains.

  • is it just me, or is there a gap in the line between writeups? by rabidcow

    Something incoherent about Mozilla, with broken and misspelled links. I asked the user if he wanted me to kill it and he didn't seem to care.

  • Shrooms by Rizzo (never logged in to E2)

    "kids... try this at home... psilly rabbit... trips are for kids". Thanks for clearing that up. The other writeups there are fine examples of informative noding based on personal knowledge.

  • Wal-Martini by vole (last seen May 25, 2000)

    The user started out with a mildly clever pun, but didn't know what to do with it. So, s/he proceeded to babble feverishly about how s/he was "not sure where to go with this one". In other words, it'll be a credit to the nodeshell community, but it shouldn't have been a writeup. If the only content you've got is a clever title, leave it at that.

  • otaku by IvyNeko (never logged in to E2)

    The user has a friend who talks on IRC a lot. So?

  • I've worked out how to incorporate hard core lesbian pictures into a writeup! by surturz (last seen July 31, 2000)

    "Actually, no I haven't. Time to start using your mouse with your right hand, pervert! :-) " A worthless nodeshell remains.

  • F/X by fluffhead (last seen April 25, 2000)

    "See SFX or Special Effects." I made softlinks for the two links.

check out The Invisible Man (chapter2) and other early chapters for hardlinking *#0000# -- suggested title fix, user is Merlin83

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.