Eostre is a somewhat obselete Western/Northern European goddess. She is a form of the Sumerian/Babylonian/Phonecian fertility goddess, Innana/Ishtar/Astarte (a very thorough wu is at Ishtar).

Nowadays, she is worshipped only by a polytheistic messianic cult known as the "Christians" on their arcane holiday known as "Easter". Rather than honoring her with good, clean orgies like the ancients did, they insist on performing disgusting ceremonies involving young children, eggs, and hidden crevices. They horribly tattoo the eggs with primal symbols of "fertility" (by which I mean "bunnies", if you get my drift). They then force their children to scurry about on their hands and knees, gathering the eggs with all speed. The children are awarded as though they are animals, a mocking reminder of the days when infants were sacrificed in fire to the great daemon-god Malek.

It goes without saying that the immoral rites of these so-called "god-fearing" sex-worshipers must be stopped. However, their influence pervades our society at every level: even President Bush openly admits that he is a Christian! Obviously, the only option that remains for truly decent human beings everywhere is open and bloody revolt. This threat to humanity must be snuffed out once and for all.

Be an Eostre-fighter! End the bloodshed! Stop "Easter"!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.