1. What is your name?
2. Tell us something about you, your background, and what you've been up to lately?
I'm a sysadmin, been busy helping on other wiki's and sites.
3. How did you discover Everything, and how did you become a noder?
I actually was an everything 1 user.
4. What are your favorite writeups -- both your own and from other noders?
Mine: Can we still be friends?
Other: I Can't Believe It's Not Semen!
5. What are your favorite and least favorite memories from E2's history?
When they changed the requirements for the levels, it was when i quit, more or less (i dropped like 3 levels in 30s.)
Favorite memories was of writing nodes with friends and chatting
6. What keeps you coming back (or not coming back, as the case may be)?
Node Heaven, My old nodes.
7. What do you hope for E2's future?
Update to a more advanced wiki
8. What does E2 mean to you?
It's an archive of the internet at a point in time for me.
9. Who are your favorite noders? Which ones do you miss the most?
No one in particular, there were a lot of good users who came and went. Their legacy remains :)
10. Who would play you in the Everything2 movie?
A bit part :)
11. Please fill in the blank: "E2 is to the Internet as ___ is to the world."
12. Any questions that I didn't ask that I should've?
nah, good hunting ;)
Everything2 Decaversary Interviews
If you have questions or comments, please contact Shadus or Jet-Poop.