Another Decaversary interview? Yeah, bozon came back, and it didn't seem right to leave her out. This is getting to be a theme, isn't it?

1. What is your name?

Sue Duffy.

2. What is your quest?

When I was a young woman (early 20s, not IN the early 20s, that was my age), I decided that one of my goals in life was to become a cool old lady. I hope that I am on my way. A couple of weeks ago, I celebrated my 58th birthday with my son, his GF, and some good friends by attending a cozy Red Elvises concert.

3. What is your favorite color?

Teal blue.

4. How did you discover Everything, and how did you become a noder?

In the old days of E1, my son, then a young teen, told me he thought I might like the site. I did. I noded, E2 came, godhood found me, I enjoyed the noding community.

5. What do you see as the most significant changes that have happened to Everything over the past decade?

Since it's been the better part of a decade since I've noded, and just recently re-established the connection, I'd have to say the move from E1 to E2.

6. What are your favorite writeups -- both your own and from other noders?

Mine: tell me a story about trains. Others: our sensei.

7. What are your favorite and least favorite memories from E2's history?

Favorite: exchanging Christmas presents through an E2 random exchange of names. Least favorite: old flame wars.

8. What keeps you coming back?

To quote Johnny 5, "more input".

9. What do you hope for E2's future?

More input.

10. What does E2 mean to you?

Fond memories of sharing.

11. Is E2 a writing site, a community site, an online encyclopedia, or something else?

Yes.

11a. What should it be?

Everything.

12. Who are your favorite noders?

My favorite noders are oldnoders, many of whom are no longer here. Hope to find new noding friends.

12a. Which ones do you miss the most?

Everyone, which is why I'm back after such a long time.

13. Who would play you in the Everything2 movie?

Judi Dench, if she'd dye her hair red. Or maybe Natalie Portman.

14. Any questions that I didn't ask that I should've?

Bueno?

Everything2 Decaversary Interviews

If you have questions or comments, please contact bozon or Jet-Poop.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.