1. What is your name?

What comes to mind is "You know my number, you know my name.? ♫" I

2. Tell us something about you, your background, and what you've been up to lately?

I barely got out of College in 1970 with a BA in Art. I'm a retired Postal worker, a devout Christian, yet a maverick, a sometimes substitute teacher.

3. How did you discover Everything, and how did you become a noder?

I was looking for technical help, stumbled on SlashDot, and then curiosity had me click the Everything2.com link, and the rest is hysteria.

4. What are your favorite writeups -- both your own and from other noders?

I recall Revelation of the Lamb in Four Parts, I've tried to bookmark some interesting or pertinent ones; and since you've given me a free shot to nodevertise, I would like people to give my Temporarily Templar another look.

5. What are your favorite and least favorite memories from E2's history?

Favorite memories are when I thought my writing was contributing. Least favorite, just the opposite.

6. What keeps you coming back?

Dannye, if he can hang in here, I can.

7. What do you hope for E2's future?

I hope that E2 will continue to be the esoteric pull for certain type of internet users. Not quite snobby writers like on some other sites, and conversely, not for the textually shallow crowd. I'm glad to see Simulacron3 is putting his money where his mouth is by demonstrating some new interface ideas.

8. What does E2 mean to you?

It is a microcosm, it is what facebook and twitter or Wiki can't do.

9. Who are your favorite noders? Which ones do you miss the most?

I had made friends with some, who've gone on like Inflatable Monk. Henry Flower is one who, when he comes on and nodes, is way out of the box. The box out of the Hellraiser series, I think.

10. Who would play you in the Everything2 movie?

Stephen King.

11. Please fill in the blank: "E2 is to the Internet as sillygism___ is to the world."

Eggplant Parmesian.

12. Any questions that I didn't ask that I should've?

You forgot to ask me my sign, and I'd answer, my sign is a bloodstained cross.

How many cats do I have, and what are their names. 3, Bootsie, Mercy and Gracie.

Everything2 Decaversary Interviews

If you have questions or comments, please contact drownzsurf or Jet-Poop.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.