1. What is your name?

According to Social Security, I have 5 known aliases but answer mostly to Mom.

2. Tell us something about you, your background, and what you've been up to lately?

I thought by now my life should've slowed down. An American Appliance Revolution is brewing plus a few diva doors are acting out, so my To Do List consists mainly of house repairs. I'm always cooking something and trying new ways to simply my existence.

3. How did you discover Everything, and how did you become a noder?

Blame raincomplex.

4. What are your favorite writeups -- both your own and from other noders?

Pass.

5. What are your favorite and least favorite memories from E2's history?

Personally, I appreciated the support during my husband's Alzheimer's especially from dannye and others who know who they are. Prefer not to focus on negative happenings here, currently don't have the energy.

6. What keeps you coming back (or not coming back, as the case may be)?

The writing and private messages, 21,666 archived and counting.

7. What do you hope for E2's future?

Changes. Would love internal system to link photographs.

8. What does E2 mean to you?

I can be social without leaving my house.

9. Who are your favorite noders? Which ones do you miss the most?

Good question.

10. Who would play you in the Everything2 movie?

Jamie Lee Curtis, although if I were British, Helen Mirren.

11. Please fill in the blank: "E2 is to the Internet as ___ is to the world."

a small snail accompanied by a neverending trail of bugs

12. Any questions that I didn't ask that I should've?

Favorite number, color, foods, one secret I've never told anyone...I could go on and on, my friends.

 

278

Everything2 Decaversary Interviews

If you have questions or comments, please contact moeyz or Jet-Poop.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.