The flagship of Darth Vader, this massive ship is miles in length, dwarfing even the mighty Imperial Star Destroyers. The ship was presented to Lord Vader shortly after the battle of Yavin and the destruction of the first Death Star. It boasts more than 1,000 weapons and a full compliment of 144 tie fighters, 200 other combat and support ships and 38,000 stormtroopers, along with enough garrison bases and Imperial walkers to destroy any rebel base. The ship was commanded by Admiral Ozzel prior to the battle of Hoth. Ozzel lost command due to an error which caused Lord Vader to remove him from command. Admiral Piett then commanded the Executor until its destruction at the Battle of Endor.

An application made by the ARDI to run Macintosh applications on Intel hardware as well as read and write Mac-formatted high-density floppy, Mac SCSI drives, Mac Zip drives, Mac Jaz drives, and read Mac CDs. Executor uses no software from Apple Computer and doesn't require Mac ROMs or a Mac System file. Most of the operating system calls that MacOS provides are implemented from scratch in the program.

Ex*ec"u*tor (?), n. [L. executor, exsecutor: cf. F. ex'ecuteur. Cf. Executer.]

1.

One who executes or performs; a doer; as, an executor of baseness.

Shak.

2.

An executioner.

[Obs.]

Delivering o'er to executors pa . . . The lazy, yawning drone. Shak.

3. Law

The person appointed by a to execute his will, or to see its provisions carried into effect, after his decease.

Executor de son tort [Of., executor of his own wrong] Law, a stranger who intermeddles without authority in the distribution of the estate of a deceased person.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.