The radio is mostly on. Also, partly off.

Are you ready for this?

There are people inside of your television, right now, trying to work your friends, family, and other associates like puppets. They are inside of your television. And this is something I want you to think about.

How did they get in there? Who opened the door? Someone did. Or maybe it was a consortium of people. We cannot be sure. The records are spotty. That encourages bickering.

And I am sorry if I played any part in that. I was just reaching for the jelly you keep above the fridge.

This is where we are at today. People inside the television. People who are "doing things." And you need to be one of the people who is doing something about it because I am serious (no I'm not). Maybe I am. How will you know? You are just some (gender of your choice - optional) on the other side of a computer from someone else. You are both in dark rooms. Can you imagine how fucked up people fighting in Normandy (especially in this day and age) would think that is? Can you IMAGINE? Why aren't we respecting them more by playing baseball and duking it out with our mitts? Hell if I know.

So, let us join together to fight against the hordes who descend upon our fertile landscape (someone ought to node that). Let us do what decent folk do. And let us celebrate doing it.

Why don't we turn the corner? Now is as good a time as any. We'll begin with you. In the back. Of the dark room. World War II paratroopers are looking at you and feeling nothing but shame. What were they fighting for? So you could do THAT? Come on.

Let us join together.

Have your breakfast first.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.