Time to rap. Get together. Friends. In a group. Talking about things. Feelings. Big topics. Little topics. Love interests. Sexual tendencies. Things of that nature. Good things. Bad things.

Troubling times. Here in Northern Maine we have taken to sacrificing the children. Other people's children. Not ours. Too precious. They have souls. Little souls. Little children. Handle with care.

Hearts go out. People in trouble. War. On top of everything else. Gotta get crazy. Gotta get it on. I guess. The way of our people. Primitive people. Human people. Not advanced. Foolish. Make mistakes. Over and over. Same mistakes. Why? Why no learn? Why lessons not learned? Bad teacher? Bad school? Underfunded? Blamed for social disorder? Somewhere in the woods. There are people. Balls as big as cannonballs. You'll never meet them. They don't like you.

I'm a sexual being. I like being sexual. Maybe you like to wear a burlap sack (needs to be noded). How would I know? We don't talk. Mismanagement. Poor occupancy rates. Close the hotel. There are fleas on the bed! Hundreds of them. Making love. Do you like that term? Does it make you wretch? Are you kind of a douche? Talk to someone. Get it straightened out. Stand with Ukraine.

There are clever people out there. They get overlooked. No one knows why. They get shoved aside. Are you one of these people? Were you left out of the new economy? Have you been to Tasmania? We're having a nodermeet there in September. Men who are hung like horses are going to be there. They will be cooking dinnner. Different dishes. Local cuisine. Care about each other. Build friendships. There isn't much time. There is no time for noding every little factoid. Loser's game that one. Don't play it. Get on board. Do the Curly Shuffle.

How you doin'? Glad to hear it. Maybe you are a little down on your luck. You must be to be reading something on this website. Change needs to come. Big changes. Make it happen. Be part of the program. Be the change you picture being sometimes when you are in bed diddling yourself. Bet you do that a lot. Can't keep your hands off your goods. Feels so good to rub one out. You can admit it. Go ahead. Make a call. Tell someone you rubbed one out today. I'll hold the wire. Be here when you get back. Not.

Let us claim victory over the country doctors. Let us banish them from these lands. They are not a worthy lot. All out there in the woods looking at people's bodies. Fucking weird if you ask me. We don't have to tolerate that. Not here. Let them go on one of them other sites. Barnaby Jones fan club. Sometimes like that. Wasn't he a country doctor (needs to be noded)? Maybe not.

The rebellion is coming. Line 'em up. Like the song says. Change and face the wind. Something like that. Who sings that? Grace Jones? I don't know. Someone should look it up. Fucking weird if you ask me.

Troubles come when one least expects it. When you fail to adhere to the thoughts your own mind is making you think. Tough one. That one. You can parse it. I am watching you do it. Watching you do it right now. I am in your fucking bathroom. I am wearing your clothes. I look just like you. I am rubbing one out. While dressed in your clothes. Pretending I am you. Fucking weird if you ask me.

More information forthcoming. Viva de los revolucionaires!

This week I attended a woman physician mini coaching program, at 5:30 pm each day. "After work".

I did not show up until Wednesday.

Our lead physician is younger than me. Nearly all were, except one. She and I have exchanged email and phone numbers. She has served as the head of AMWA, the American Medical Woman's Association. The group was very ethnically diverse. Specialty diverse too, with Family Practice, a Bariatric Surgeon, a Developmental Pediatrician who spends two hours in any initial visit of a complicated child, and an Internal Medicine physician.

The theme is boundaries. Each day our physician coach talks about a topic and asks us to set an intention, a goal, a plan, for that day.

By the last one I feel gloomy and tired. Because they are looking for control and there is no control. I could never have guessed that I would be alive, my sister and parents would be dead, that my maternal family would consider me a villain, that I would have written here, that I would have to battle to get medical care and to return to work in 2014. None of it. The story sounds insane to me when I tell it to myself. And how many of us have stories that we have trouble believing? Many thanks to the noders publishing those stories, here or as books. And thanks to my mentor poet for listening to me grump for years. Thanks to the star editor who has helped me and smoothed my porcupine quills. And to my dragon sister for forcing me to use the internet and to come here.

I don't think anyone will have to worry about the country doctors. They are quitting. As the rich hurry to buy land in attractive small towns like mine, and price the locals out, the doctors plan their own flights. Probably to medium size cities. One in five plan to quit/retire/leave within a year. Texas is offering half a million yearly to Family Practice. Other places offer 350 or 400K. They will, of course, work the doctor into the ground.

The younger doctors in the group all want to outsource the things they don't like to do. Prepare food, house clean, yard work. Don't do that, I want to say. Cut your schedule, live on less, save half, buy disability insurance out of your own pocket and carry it along.

But I do not say that, because it is not my show. Yesterday, the last day, our moderator plugs her longer program, twelve weeks with group and solo meetings, we could get it for only $4000 instead of $5000. She will lower cost for anyone financially pressed. I do not bite.

To the younger doctors I want to say, if you have enough money to live on, time is more important. Time with your children and family. And your children need to learn all the skills. How to clean a bathroom, change a tire, put gasoline in the car, vacuum, do laundry, cook, stuff a turkey. And doing any one of those things with a child will take twice as long as if you did it alone. But that time is with your child. They will learn the normal house things and how to do all the basic life skills. Talk about where the house money goes: car insurance, health insurance, food, mortgage, what do apartments cost in your area, what does college cost?

And I want to say, don't worry. Don't worry about balance because the moment you are balanced, something will change. Life will throw things at you that you cannot even imagine.

Blessings.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.