I was thinking about Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman and all those other stupidly dressed do-gooders, and I thought, surely we should have a few heroes to deal with the things that really worry us in life. These are what I came up with...

Kalorie-Killer Kid:
His ultra-violet gaze leeches surplus energy from food, while leaving the creamy, rich, tastebud-tingling flavour intact, leaving the calorie count of a single serving of any foodstuff at a universal 20kC.

LART Lady:
Her high, inaudible scream can reduce lusers and trolls to a gibbering, submissive pile of blubber in a pico-second.

BatteryBoy:
A touch of his super-charged fingers and your battery leaps, roaring, into life, even after you've left the lights on all night.

Dance Dude:
The ultra-low frequency waves of his humming communicate appropriate body-movement signals to the subconscious long-term memory, thus eliminating embarrassing public displays and saving the feet of long-suffering partners.

MomentMan:
His relativity-manipulating aura can make dull boring afternoons speed past, while extending those fleeting seconds of pure happiness into an eternity.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.