This is a guide to current series of the Flash, featuring Wally West, published by DC Comics.

As well as chronicling the adventures of the current incarnation of my personal all-time favourite super-hero, this series of the Flash has generally been fairly consistently good, with three excellent writing stints (from William Messner-Loebs, Mark Waid and the current writer, Geoff Johns), and one that at least had some interesting ideas (from the first writer, Mike Baron). There's even a short fill-in stint from Grant Morrison and Mark Millar.

The series also features something fairly rare in superhero comics - genuine character development. So, follow the links and watch Wally grow from a whinging womaniser to a hero worthy of the Flash name.

This is a work in progress, and I'll add issues as I node them.

Flash #1 - Vandal Savage (Mike Baron, Jackson Guice and Larry Mahlstedt)
Flash #2 - Vandal Savage (Mike Baron, Jackson Guice and Larry Mahlstedt)
Flash #3 - The Kilg%re (Mike Baron, Jackson Guice and Larry Mahlstedt)
Flash #4 - The Kilg%re (Mike Baron, Jackson Guice and Larry Mahlstedt)
Flash #5 - Speed Demon (Mike Baron, Jackson Guice and Jack Torrance)
Flash #6 - Speed Demon (Mike Baron, Jackson Guice and Larry Mahlstedt)
Flash #7 - Commies! (Mike Baron, Jackson Guice and Larry Mahlstedt)
Flash #8 - Blue Trinity; Millennium crossover (Mike Baron, Jackson Guice and Larry Mahlstedt)
Flash #9 - Chunk (Mike Baron, Jackson Guice and Larry Mahlstedt)
Flash #10 - Chunk (Mike Baron, Mike Collins and Larry Mahlstedt)
Flash #11 - Chunk (Mike Baron, Jackson Guice and Romeo Tangahl)
Flash #12 - yuppie speed junkies, and a mysterious drug pusher (Mike Baron, Mike Collins and Larry Mahlstedt)
Flash #13 - Vandal Savage (Mike Baron, Mike Collins and Larry Mahlstedt)
Flash #14 - Vandal Savage (Mike Baron, Mike Collins and Larry Mahlstedt)
Flash #15 - Velocity 9 junkies (William Messner-Loebs, Greg LaRocque and Larry Mahlstedt)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.