Salmon steaks in marijuana-butter-sauce

Actually the fish doesn't fly, but the consumer of it will! When you get tired of the cakes,brownies and all the other sweet stuff, try this recipe for some genuine Haute Cuisine.

Ingredients:

Preperation:
Heat the oven at 180 degrees Celcius. Meanwhile mix the salt, pepper, parsley and garlic in a bowl. Wash the salmon under running cold water, and dry it off. Sprinkle the prepared herb-mixture on top of the saLmon. Heat the oil in a frying pan, and fry the steaks on both sides untill they are light-brown. Put the steaks in an oven dish, an pour a table spoon of wine over each steak to prevent dehydration. Put the steaks in the heated oven, and leave them there for 15 to 20 minutes. While the fish is simmering in the oven you can prepare the sauce. Use the frying pan you used for the steak, it's filled with yummy flavours! Deglace the pan with the rest of the wine, make sure you didn't clean the pan before this! Bring the wine to a boil and add the marijuana. Boil the moist till it's about half it's volume. Take the pan of the heat and add the butter gradually (a tablespoon at a time) untill the sauce is nice and smooth. Pour the sauce over the stake and garnish it with a fresh potleaf on top of it. Serve with rice or pasta.
Bong appetit!

Back to the Index of High Cuisine

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.