A frying device used in the fictional Quake II DM-based film, "Hardly Workin'", by the ILL Clan. In this film, two lumberjacks work at a roadside diner in a desperate attempt to get cash. The Chef, a nutty Italian type with a penchant for knives introduces his favorite piece of machinery, the Fry-O-Matic, to Lenny the Lumberjack.
Chef: And now, I'm-a bring you to see something your eyes will not believe.
Larry: Ah, well I've seen a lot of strange things around here already.
Chef: Ah, but this one is beautiful. Not strange, but beautiful. It is called the Fry-O-Matic.
Larry: The Fry-O-Matic.
Chef: WATCH HOW YOU SAY IT! It can hear you!
Larry: The Fry-O-Matic..
Chef (interrupting): The Fry-O-Matic.. Ah, we can work on how you say it
Larry: Well I think you're kinda overdoing it, but.. (stops) OH MY GOD!
Chef: Yes, now you know what I mean when you say this thing. The Fry-O-Matic is not just a fry machine. It is man made, but it is made with an inspiration fueled by the people of Leonardo. Fry-O-Matic is something special, not just because it makes a whole bunch of fries at the same time, but because it holds them, it makes them warm. By the time the fries come out, it is like nothing else you have seen in your life!
(Music starts)
Chef: First you put in the potatoes they go in raw, and they come out, these beautiful golden long things! Things since I was in church praying in front of the crucifix never did I see such wonderful things in my life! I mean, I may not have many things special outside of Italno(?), but in this one particular place here I have the Fry-O-Matic!
--The Chef starts going nuts and shouting--
YOU SEE HOW IT RESPONDS! YOU SEE HOW IT RESPONDS TO MY COMMANDS!

YOU SEE HOW IT LOOKS AT ME! LOOK AT ME AGAIN, FRY-O-MATIC! YES, I LOVE YOU TOO!

At this point, the Chef starts shouting in Italian (and I can't quote it, simply because even one of the film's producers told me it was ad-libbed and he has no clue what he's saying) until he finally controls himself. Unfortunately, the Fry-O-Matic suffers a terrible accident when Larry's lumberjack friend Lenny makes a sauna out of it.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.