Its a hoax really. Do you actually believe a bunch of massive continents are just magically floating around, pleasantly bumping into each other like chums? Well, my friend Mac, he has an uncle who is a smart guy, a geophysicist, and its this mans life mission to disprove plate tectonics. He wears around a shirt denouncing it, and Mac and I proudly champion his views in public whenever the opportunity arises. He has my vote!

Plate tectonics, what has it done for you lately?
Not shit!

Join the revolution now, fight the man!


Ailie I look at my surroundings, and wonder. When was the last time plate tectonics took out the trash, when did it last do the dishes or shopping? No, there it is just sitting around lazy as usual.

Reunite Gondwanaland!

Look at it this way: If the plates really were "floating", one of them would have capsized before now in rough weather and we'd all know about it. And since the Earth was created in 4004 BC, there hasn't been enough time for the continents to drift very far anyhow. Most of "geological" "theory" asserts the existence of phenomena which have to happen over timespans that simply can't be reconciled with Biblical chronology. Quod erat demonstrandum: Plate tectonics is a hoax.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.