What Bill Watterson (the creator and author of Calvin and Hobbes) has to say about G.R.O.S.S.:

The Get Rid Of Slimy girlS club is based on similar clubs my next-door neighbor and I formed when we were kids. Our mission was to harass neighborhood girls, but if they wouldn't come out, we'd often settle for harassing my brother. We prepared for a lot of great struggles that never happened. Once we gathered big hickory nuts, loaded them into a suitcase, locked it so nobody else could open it, and stashed it up high in a tree. When the Critical Moment came, we planned to scramble up the tree and unleash a hail of nuts upon our astonished pursuers. Six months later, when the leaves were down, we looked up and discovered the suitcase was still in the tree. The hinges had rusted, the nuts had rotted, and the suitcase was ruined. Our great plans often had this kind of boring anticlimax, which is why fiction comes in so handy.
From: The Calvin and Hobbes Tenth Anniversary Book


The Members of G.R.O.S.S.:
Calvin
Hobbes

The offices of G.R.O.S.S. and who they are filled by:
Dictator-for-Life: Calvin
President: Calvin
First Tiger: Hobbes
Head Scout: Calvin
Strike Force Commander: Calvin
Official Cartographer: Hobbes
Code Expert: Calvin
Chief Strategist: Calvin

If I'm missing any positions, /msg them to me, and which book I can find them in to verify, and I will add them here.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.