On Tuesday March 1st on The NBC Today Show aired a second day of interviews with actor Charlie Sheen conducted by NBC correspondent Jeff Rossen. In this interview Mr. Sheen introduced the Today Show's viewers to the "Goddesses of Sober Valley Lodge."


Mr. Sheen, star of TV series Two and a Half Men, has had a long history of disruptive and scandalous behavior. On the previous airing of The Morning Show, he publicly blasted the producers, CBS and Warner Brothers, of his successful TV series.

Mr.Sheen also attacked Alcoholics Anonymous calling late AA founder Bill Wilson a "plagarist" and a "broken down fool."

Having dubbed his mansion "Sober Valley Lodge", and himself a ""Rock Star from Mars, with "Tiger's Blood" and the "DNA of Adonis", Mr. Sheen has entrusted his faith, sobriety and well being into his own hands and into the hands of his "Goddesses"

But who are these divine figures whom Mr. Sheen calls "Natty" and "Rach"?

"Natty" is Natalie Kenly a model for the pro-marijuana publication Cali Chronic X Magazine. Natty was the recipient of the "Chronic Girl 2010" award. Born in 1987, she was raised in the Sherman Valley Area neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. In addition to her modeling work, she has worked as a graphic designer and as a nanny. In addition to her fondness for illegal narcotics, Natty also has a conviction for providing alcohol to a minor.


"Rach” is porn star Rachel Oberlin, who works under the aliases Bree Olsen and Bree Olson. Born in 1987 in Houston Texas, Rachel is of Ukrainian descent and began acting in 2006. She is credited in over a hundred films produced by Adam & Eve, Hustler Video, Penthouse and Northstar Associates among other leaders in her industry bio. She was a winner in the 2009 AVN Awards for “Best New Web Starlet.” As a teenager, Rachel had spent two years in an Indiana juvenile detention facility for “criminal mischief.” “Ms. Olson” is currently managed by Foxxx Modeling.

Concerning his relationship with his “goddesses” and life at “Sober Valley Ranch,” Mr. Sheen had the following to say on The NBC Today Show,

"They don't judge me." "They don't lead with opinion.” “They don't lead with their own needs all the time.” “They're honest enough to tell me, ‘Hey, look, park your nonsense. You got to help me solve this.' And we solve it." "Everybody's vote has equal importance, but when we're approaching crisis, I remind them, 'I am twenty-two years further down the road so just trust me and everybody will win.” “Everybody will win and everybody's needs will be taken care of."

"Everybody's needs" include sharing a common bed at Sober Valley Lounge, Ms. Oberlin explains,

"We do whatever Charlie wants us to do, This is the type of lifestyle that I've always wanted, and I'm thrilled with it." "I don't see the problem with going forth with your desires and acting out on your sexual desires as long as your partner is OK with that." "All three of us are in a relationship, if Charlie ever wants to go outside,and act out on his sexual desires, that's fine with Natty and me. We're laid-back people."

UPDATE March 05, 2011 from Mr. Sheen's Twitter account twittter @charliesheen

"Update: Sober Valley Lodge; Rachel has left the building..., We’re sad.... Over it... Applications now being accepted!"

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.