A solvent manufactured by Magic American Corporation of Cleveland that removes grease, stickers, tar, gum, crayon, and tape from a whole slew of surfaces. It uses citrus power and scientific technology combined to defeat the toughest stains and annoying sticky stuff.

Goo Gone can usually be found in the Paper Goods & Chemicals department at your local Wal-Mart or hardware store. If not, you should request your local retailer to carry it. The UPC is 070048771125.

This product is nontoxic and conforms to ASTM D 4235. However, it is recommended that you keep it out of reach of children. They might try to drink it, since it looks like HI-C, and smells like oranges. The fumes can probably also get you high if you're the adventurous type. Goo Gone is also Made In U.S.A..

It is also a good alternative to Rubbing Alcohol, just because it smells better and gives a nicer clean effect to your favorite things (such as keyboards and mice).

It is a wonderful, citrusy substance to use to clean ball-bearings in yo-yo's. Soak the bearing for about four hours, then spin it dry (putting it on a pencil works well). If it's still rough, repeat.

It's what I use besides Isopropyl Alcohol, depending on the brand of bearing. It can be found almost anywhere.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.