Well grandma let me show you what I do at work.

"I think this is just amazing. Everything you could ever want to know at your disposal and you can talk to people all over the world too, right?"

Yep, let me show you around some of the sites I'm on all day. Look, here someone is advertising Natalie Portman's hot grits now with added ejaculate. Ok, bad example how about here, this is called a link. You click on it and it brings you to a new web site. This one says it's about the election.

Ok, this isn't about the election, it's about a collaboration between ebay and the History channel they are auctioning off Mother Theresa's hymen. Oh no I don't think that it's true.

Why don't we just look at some email instead. Allright lets read this one. This guy seems to think I am deleting stories from the web site, in particular one about censorship in Australia

"Why would you do that?"

I don't know why I would but he's sent me pictures of his screen to prove it, two of them . He writes...

"...I use gimp for red numbers, red and blue lines, and blue numbers. These are only modifications everything is untouched, but that can't be proven by these two pictures(only with a third).

"What does that mean"?

I'm not sure. I don't think english is his first language and I'm pretty sure this isn't his first theory. Anyway would you like to go to the library instead?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.