Greyest of Blue Skies is the second release album of the Canadian rock band, finger eleven.

Released July 25th, 2000 under their same label, Wind-Up, under the watchful eyes of Arnold Lanni. This CD follow-up to their first album, Tip, was relatively successful, releasing three singles as a result (in alpha order): Bones + Joints, Drag You Down, and First Time.

Below is the track listing for the album:

  1. First Time
  2. Drag You Down
  3. My Carousel
  4. Sick Of It All
  5. For The Ocean
  6. Broken Words
  7. Suffocate
  8. Bones + Joints
  9. Famous
  10. Walking In My Shoes
  11. Stay And Drown

Amongst the eleven newly released tracks by the band was one cover of the Depeche Mode song, Walking In My Shoes, which is said on the official website (fingereleven.com) to be the band's favourite cover.

Even more in-depth lyrics and well produced and written songs kept finger eleven on top among other Canadian rock bands (such as Our Lady Peace, Matthew Good Band, Treble Charger, and more). By creating such a mixed release of both soft and melodic with energetic and relatable tunes, they really created a name for themselves with this album, even around more "mainstream" alternative metal bands.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.