Transforms from tank to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: GUZZLE

FUNCTION: GROUND ASSAULT
"It's better to have fought and lost than never to have fought at all."

A battle-hardened survivor of the software wars of Polyhex. His hunger for combat is only equalled by his hunger for fuel. Tough, no nonsense, has few enemies and even fewer friends. He can thread a washer from 2.5 miles with a blast from his plasma cannon. Flame exhaust in tank mode incinerates on contact. Requires considerable fuel consumption.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 2
  • Endurance: 7
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 4
Transformers Tech Specs


Guzzle went from a convincing-looking, albeit very tiny, grey tank into a rather boxy-looking robot with the tank's turret still sticking up from behind his back. Unlike their Firecon counterparts, the Sparkabots managed to look significantly different from each other in vehicle mode, even if they weren't named with the same imagination.

Guz"zle (?), v. i. [imp. & p. p. Guzzled (?), p. pr. & vb. n. Guzzling ().] [OP. gosillier, prob. orig., to pass through the throat; akin to F. gosier throat; cf. It. gozzo a bird's crop.]

To swallow liquor greedily; to drink much or frequently.

Those that came to guzzle in his wine cellar. Milton.

Well-seasoned bowls the gossip's spirits raise, Who, while she guzzles, chats the doctor's praise. Roscommon.

To fat the guzzling hogs with floods of whey. Gay.

 

© Webster 1913.


Guz"zle, v. t.

To swallow much or often; to swallow with immoderate gust; to drink greedily or continually; as, one who guzzles beer.

Dryden.

 

© Webster 1913.


Guz"zle, n.

An insatiable thing or person.

That sink of filth, that guzzle most impure. Marston.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.