Invite some friends to your house. Ask them to come dressed in black clothing. The heavier the clothing, the better. If they have black parkas or overalls, that's perfect. You need something around ten people for this to work smoothly.

You'll need some candles too. Have them at hand as your friends arrive. Black and/or red candles provide the best effect.

Wait until late night. 3am is a good time. Now it's time to give a call to a pizza place. Choose one you've never chosen before. This minimizes the chances of the pizza delivery guy knowing you.

Get everybody ready. When the pizza delivery guy rings the bell, you must have all the lights in the house turned off, everybody holding a candle and looking very seriously at the doorway. Open the door very slowly. Do not laugh at the guy's expression! At this point, tell the guy you're going to get some money and get out of the scene, leaving him alone with your friends.

While you are away, the guy will have a clear view of the crowd in your house. At this point, everybody should begin a chant and approach the door very slowly. Make sure nobody laughs or take their eyes away from the pizza delivery boy!

The guys' reactions normally vary, but they're always interesting. If you're lucky, the guy will run away and not charge you a dime for the pizza. If you're unlucky you'll get an armed ex-convict at your door, very frustrated with all this "occultism" at your house.

Well, I believe now you know why I told you to get out of the scene momentarily to get the money...

:)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.