He-man was also noteable for the moral of the story shown at the end of each episode. Some classics included


One of particular favourite He-Man moments was one episode where they had to use the power of a storm to defeat a demon. He-Man proceeded to give an impromptu science lesson on how salt sprinkled onto clouds will "seed" them and produce rain. And obviously a storm. Hmmm. He-Man then proceeded to find a natural salt deposit, which he hacked a chunk out of and threw onto a handy cloud. Thus producing lightning and banishing the demon. Inspired.

I don't remember much about He-Man in French, but I know that He-Man wasn't Il-Homme as you might think, it was Musclor!

He-Man! - And the Masters of the Universe!

I am Adam, Prince of Eternia, and defender of the secrets of Castle Greyskull. This, is Cringer. My "fearless" friend.

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said:

"By the Power of Greyskull!"

He-Man! - I have the Power!

Cringer became the mighty BattleCat, and I became He-Man: The most powerful man in the universe.

Only three others share this secret: our friends The Sorceress, Man-at-Arms, and Orko. Together, we defend Castle Greyskull from the evil forces of Skeletor.

He-Man!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.