Henry Ford dies and goes to Heaven. At the Gates, St. Peter greets Ford, and tells him, "Well, you've been such a good guy, and your invention...the assembly line for the automobile...changed the world. "As a reward, you can hang out with anyone in Heaven you want."

Ford thinks about it, and says, - "I want to hang out with God Himself."

So, the befuddled St. Peter takes Ford to the Throne Room, and introduces him to God. Ford then asks God, - " When you invented Woman, what were You thinking?"

God asks, "What do you mean?"

"Well," says Ford, "You have some major design flaws in your invention:

  1. There's too much front end protrusion.
  2. It chatters way too much at high speeds.
  3. Maintenance is extremely high.
  4. It constantly needs repainting, and refinishing.
  5. It is out of commission at least 5 out of 28 days.
  6. The rear end wobbles too much.
  7. The intake is placed too close to the exhaust.
  8. The headlights are usually too small.
  9. Fuel consumption is outrageous.
Just to name a few."

"Hmmm...," replies God, "Hold on a minute." God goes over to the Celestial Supercomputer, types in a few keystrokes, and waits for the results. In no time the computer prints out a report, and God reads it. God then turns to Ford, and says, "It may be that my invention is flawed, but according to these statistics, more men are riding my invention than yours...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.