Allspice, Aloe, Anise, Bluebell, Calamus, Chamomile, China berry, Clover, Daffodil, Fern, Goldenrod, Hazel, Heather, Holly, Honeysuckle, Irish Moss, Job's Tears, Linden, Lucky hand, Mint, Moss, Nutmeg, Oak, Orange, Persimmon, Pomegranate, Poppy, Rose, Sage, Sandalwood, Snakeroot, Strawberry, Vetivert, and Violet.

Magickal suggestions for good luck:

For good luck on an academic or business endeavor where writing is required, take the pen or pencil and put it on your altar the night before. Coat it with the oil of any of these that you can find; allspice works well. (If no oil is available, simply dust on an herb or burn an incense near it to help charge it.) Burn sandalwood, allspice, nutmeg, or strawberry incense while studying or preparing for your ordeal. Use the pen or pencil the next day. If it helps, charge a small cloth bag full of any of these herbs with visions of yourself doing well and being lucky, and tossing in a penny or other coin from the year of your birth and a coin from the current year (if possible) for good luck. Bring it with you to the exam or event.

-OR-

After a string of bad luck, do this to change it. Use a coffeemaker to brew nutmeg instead of coffee, and add the extract to your bathwater. Take a soak in it. If you have a low lucky number, immerse yourself in the bath that many times, completely under, and envision your bad luck being pulled out of you, leaving nothing but good. After getting out, anoint yourself with rose oil on the pulse points, and if desired and available, eat a pomegranate as a late night snack, envisioning each seed you crunch as something lucky that will happen to you.

-OR-

Take some clay--green if you can get it--and roll in anise seeds (or a substitute if necessary). As the clay picks up grains of seeds, envision yourself collecting cosmic dust that attracts luckiness, until like the clay and the seeds, you are one with the luck. Take this clay and wear it in a locket or put it in a container to carry with you, OR use the clay as a "seal" on a letter whose message is hoped to bring you luck.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.