I recently came across a rather confusing website, kabalarians.com. They claim to be able to use mathematics in a way which will reveal all the secrets hidden in your name. Whether you believe these claims or not, their name analysis does provide some rather interesting results.

For example, my E2 user name and my real name, Mikko, give pretty much the same results. Then again, the name 'Belial' gives the exact same results as 'Mikko'. Perhaps this is to be espected as 'Perkele' (Finnish for the devil) and 'Risto' (my father) match almost perfectly.

Even more interesting is the fact that 'Jesus' and 'Lucifer' also give identical descriptions. Can this be mere coincidence?

'Osama' is described as being "Not overly emotional and sympathetic to others and can be shrewd and materialistic. Friends and associates may detect a lack of feeling and sympathy in their relationship with you."

This is what they say about 'God' "Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.". He is also said to be of the "know it all" type.

While we're on the subject of divinities, 'Jehova' is said to "have suffered many disappointments and misunderstandings because of your inability to express your inner thoughts." 'Jahve', on the other hand has the following quality: " Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others.

And wouldn't you know it, 'Satan' is described thusly: "all too often, you express yourself in a matter-of-fact or awkward way that results in your good intentions being misunderstood."

There has got to be something fishy going on...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.