Transforms from monster to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: HORRI-BULL

FUNCTION: GROUND TROOPER
"Smash all that stands and trample the rest."

A snorting, belching bully with a nasty temper. Drips grease and oil from his mouth and emits billowing black clouds of noxious black smoke from his nostrils. Enjoys destroying anything that stands in his way, particularly Autobots. In robot mode, uses flamethrower tail to incinerate his enemies. Also armed with a concussion blaster. Range: 12 miles. Binary-bonded to the nebulan, Kreb, a former talk show host with obnoxious manners.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 5
  • Endurance: 8
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 6
  • Skill: 4
Transformers Tech Specs


Doubtless named by the same Hasbro employee who christened Hun-grrr, Hori-bull was... well, a bull. A big, blue, nasty bull, with a Headmaster and pointy teeth and a threatening expression, but cattle nevertheless. Still a better-looking Decepticon than Squeezeplay, though, and miles better than Fangry.

In the Japanese cartoon "Transformers: Masterforce", Bullhorn was one of the "Junior Headmasters" named Bullhorn, a much better name if you ask me.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.