I noticed that there were a lot of nodes on female ejaculation and how great it was, but nothing instructing exactly how to go about inducing one. Well thanks in part to the plethora of Japanese porn that has crossed my palms over the years, I am prepared to give a little tutorial on how it is done.

  1. The first thing that has to be said is, please don't attempt this in the morning! There seems to be a lot of differing opinions on other related nodes whether or not the fluid that comes out is urine. I can say with confidence that by morning, it is indeed urine. Before that long sleep it is something else. It may have a name but if it does I am not aware of it. Maybe it's something like "pre-piss". Whatever the name, try this in the morning at your own risk
  2. From my experience, it works best if the woman is leaning back propped up on her elbows. This of course is not the only way, indeed I know someone who can bring it on from behind, but I haven't had much success in other positions.
  3. Spread your fingers out like a starfish, and bring your middle finger and ring finger together. So that you have three normal and one thick finger.
  4. Insert the two joined fingers into the vagina and wiggle them slightly, sort of like a 'come here' motion. Slowly increase the backward/forward movement of your fingers. Your pinkie and index finger should be resting on her inner butt cheeks restricting how far your fingers can go in. This works out just fine because this way, your fingers should be right on her g-spot.
  5. When she is wet enough, get some wrist action going. The movement you should be making should be like doing the wave from the elbow down.
  6. By the way, it's somewhat easier if you are kneeling at her side just above her hips. If you are right handed, you should be on her right side and so on.
  7. Keep this up and you should be successful in a few short minutes.

One thing I don't know how to do and wish I did was how to be positioned in order to fully be doused in the fruits of my labours. The opposite of a traditional face blast, if you will.

Nowadays there are many books, videos, articles, and workshops available on how to make a woman ejaculate. For example:
  • Tantra Dakini in Denver, Colorado frequently offers workshops on the subject; (www.russburdickphoto.com/Dakini)
  • Sex educator Deborah Sundahl has written a book called Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot, and produced a companion video entitled How to Female Ejaculate: Find Your G Spot; (http://www.fatalemedia.com/books/female_ejaculation_gspot.html)
  • Holistic Wisdom, Inc., produces a video called The Art Of Female Ejaculation, and features an extensive and illustrated FAQ on their website. (http://www.holisticwisdom.com/services_female-ejaculation_peek.htm)

Many people wonder whether women ejaculate, and what "counts" as ejaculation coming from a vagina. Basically, it is not the force with which it is ejaculated that makes it "count," it is the fact that it comes out at all... from there... during sex.

Sex juice is sex juice, people. Pour me a glass of that!

In fact, on the issue of morning urine vs. evening potential-non-urine, "The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex" (by Cathy Winks and Anne Semans) says that "Continuous stimulation of the urethral sponge can cause the paraurethral glands to fill up with a clear, odorless fluid which is sometimes expelled from the body through the urethra," which is what makes a lot of people question whether it's urine - plus the fact that in the morning, lots of folks have to pee. It's important to note that it's physically impossible to pee while having an orgasm.

According to sex educators like Carol Queen, female ejaculate has been chemically analyzed and is basically identical to what men ejaculate, except for the sperm. There goes one more supposed difference between the sexes!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.