Hozer Video Games is a company run by Randy Crihfield. They are the official distributor of almost all modern day Atari 2600 games. Modern day games were games created in the last 10 years or so, or games still being produced. He has nearly 100 different newer titles and hacks available on cartridge at his website, I have listed some of the more popular ones below.

Many of the newer games distributed by Hozer come with nice labels and instruction manuals, they are not just cheaply produced knock offs.

Their second business is even more exciting, even if it is technically illegal. They will make you a copy of any Atari 2600 game ever produced. Think you will never get a copy of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre for the Atari 2600? Think again, Randy from Hozer will make you one, (in a blank case), for a fraction of the cost of an original. You can order any title ever made for the system. The current pricing is $11 for 2K or 4K cartridges, and $22 for 8K and 16K cartridges.

Hozer Games has a website at http://webpages.charter.net/hozervideo/
A few of the many "Modern Day" Atari 2600 Games distributed by Hozer

Crazy Valet
Dark Mage
Edtris 2600
INV
Jammed
Mine Sweeper
Mondo Pong
OkieDokie
Oystron
Pressure Gauge
SCSIcide
Tetris 26
This Planet Sucks
Thrust
Video Simon
Venture II
Yahtzee

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.