I simply can't, and I wouldn't want to, not ever. The way I view my world, our universe, well, it's changed more than drastically in the last six months, and even more so in the last week, than I could have ever imagined possible. It's this amazing thing, really, a realization, an awakening perhaps. More a series of either than anything, not so much a single occurrence.

It's almost as if I was just sitting there one day and things started to become slightly clearer, materializing into this vast sea of thought..

I'm merely this little human in a world filled with other humans, all with these trains of thought, separate little trains of thought travelling on separate tracks, but they all lead to the same place. The same little station, that's where they go, where all thought'y matter converges, some of it blending, some of it dissipating into the moist fog of nothingness.

Nothing is the same anymore, nothing I look at appears as it once did, and I love the feeling that brings me. I realized today that when I look at a tree, I don't simply look at a tree, I love the tree with my eyes, I feel the wind that blows through its leaves and thus it's almost as if I could be part of it, if only I could become the breeze.

"Somehow my life falls into place, when you tell me you love me.. and I don't look at the world the same way, anymore.." - Adam Cohen
You know those life changing moments, the ones where, as something happens, you know that you will never be the same again? The ones where you are piercingly hurt by someone, or where you destroy the illusions or dreams of someone else? When you do something or say something that you can never take back? When that one decision is so obviously a fork in the road that you know that you'll always wonder what would have happened if you had taken another path?

I live for those moments. I live for the times when I know that I am changing my world and my life forever, that nothing will ever be the same again, because at least nothing's stagnant.

I would never want to see the world the same way again - you should never look back, only forward. The way that I saw the world two years ago was through eyes that belonged to a very different woman than I am now. And I'm glad of that.

If I could go back and do it all again, I wouldn't go.

I don't want to see through those eyes again - I just can't wait for my life to change more.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.