Sexy is an attitude, a communicative swing of the hips, a seductive smile. Sexy can be found in people of all ages and is somehow different from trashy or cute. Sexy is glamour and class, and glamour and class doesn't require a lot of money, it's a state of mind.

Confidence is the sexiest thing a person can wear. (a friend told me that once long ago, when I was feeling less then sexy).

Everyone should find their inner sexiness, if only for a day.
It seems to me that you only need to be sexy to one sexy person. My fiancee and I drive each other crazy, even though we both have some obvious physical flaws. If you find one person to share mutual attraction with, it doesn't really matter what the rest of the world thinks--they're only going to get on your nerves. Sure, it's fun to be the center of attention, but it isn't nearly as much fun as good chemistry with one other person.

And in any case, the way you are is sexy to some people. I think that overalls, long necks, and cat's-eye glasses are sexy (although not necessarily at the same time). There are people out there who think you're sexy--and there are probably more than you think.

Two weeks ago, a woman I've known since I was 19 came up to me and said, "there's something I want you to know--I've thought you were sexy since the first time I met you, but I was always afraid to say anything because I wanted to at least be able to admire you from afar." Now she's 10 years older than I am; when we met, she was a successful lawyer and I was a junior in college. I was shocked--and she was shocked to find out that I always thought she was sexy too, but considered her to be out of my league. She said, "don't you know that women talk about you behind your back?" That stunned me, especially when a couple of female friends confirmed that they'd heard a number of people doing just that.

I'm taken now and I'm very happy...but I wonder what I missed out on because I didn't have the self-confidence to notice how sexy I was. Don't fall into that trap--realize that you're already sexy, and flaunt it.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.