This stuff is a godsend. It truly makes the pain associated with all sorts of injuries go away, fast. I'm not sure what it's made of, but I'll node that as soon as I find out. Anyway, some advice: if you're sore at all, for just about any reason, Icy Hot will fix it.

Disclaimer: Icy Hot cannot heal emotional injuries. See a competent psychologist for this service.

I just put some on my sore back, and I have the container in front of me.

Active ingredient: Methyl Salicylate 29%, Menthol 7.6%. The rest is a balm of Paraffin and White Petrolatum.

I bought it after some comparison shopping tonight, and noted that this is much higher than Ben Gay, which has about 15% Methyl Salicylate as its active ingredients.

Long ago, when I was young and stupid, I thought it might be a good idea to try and masturbate with this stuff as a stimulant. The feeling was indeed intense, but after the orgasm, I discovered to my horror that it would not go away, and it started to feel as though I was on fire down there. I sprinted to the shower, but the slimy hydrophobic mixture did not wash off easily, and I spent the rest of the day wearing some especially loose pants and cringeing when I had to urinate.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.