If I fall apart, would someone please pick up these tired bones and put them back together in some semblance of correctness? Use glue or caulk that's guaranteed to withstand the elements for twenty five years. That should be enough time. There's some in the basement in the cabinet of flammable things, just not here, at my mother's house. Here, if I fall apart, there are only old screws, tubes of hardened model airplane glue of my father's, the unsatisfying ends of clear packaging tape rolls, and a few dried out old band-aids.

If I lose my blood, please replace it with something stronger, like ocean tides or thunderstorms, anything natural. I should know my own blood type but with all the numbers stored (zip codes, bank accounts, social security numbers, birthdays, phone numbers, and now my mother's medications in milligrams and hours) in my brain; I have forgotten if my blood type is A or O or B or AB.

If an organ or two falls out, and I don't really need it, just show them my driver's license. I'm an organ donor. Or give me the Tin Man's heart, the Scarecrow's brain, and the Lion's courage. I don't need Dorothy's home, as I have two of these currently. However, if she is willing, I would like to borrow her singing voice.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.