Here's the stuff we found when you searched for "It is highly likely that the "Idea Guys" trolls who fed into his Dimensional Merge delusions convinced Chris to be transgender for the lulz so he could date lesbians, and that Chris is basically so severely mentally impaired that he wouldn't be make to make these sorts of self actualizations himself. I also think it weird that Chris is categorically delusional in almost every other aspect of his life, but THIS break from the current physical reality is the one that's correct. Him thinking he is benevolently possessed by a character he created who lives in an alternate universe, and that his father was also a manifestation of this character that has passed the bloodline down is a result of him being insane, but him also thinking he is a woman and calling himself mama in the 3rd person is a result of legit introspection on the nature of his identity. Okay."

If you Log in you could create a "It is highly likely that the "Idea Guys" trolls who fed into his Dimensional Merge delusions convinced Chris to be transgender for the lulz so he could date lesbians, and that Chris is basically so severely mentally impaired that he wouldn't be make to make these sorts of self actualizations himself. I also think it weird that Chris is categorically delusional in almost every other aspect of his life, but THIS break from the current physical reality is the one that's correct. Him thinking he is benevolently possessed by a character he created who lives in an alternate universe, and that his father was also a manifestation of this character that has passed the bloodline down is a result of him being insane, but him also thinking he is a woman and calling himself mama in the 3rd person is a result of legit introspection on the nature of his identity. Okay." node. If you don't already have an account, you can register here.